What show are you watching right now?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: What show are you watching right now?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:I just found this channel called ESPN that plays shows. One of them is called NBA or something and it has some homoerotic overtones which I am into. I have trouble keeping up with all the characters...
Just listen to the monotonous chanting, and let your eyes glaze over. It’s very exciting, once you deactivate your frontal lobe.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I just found this channel called ESPN that plays shows. One of them is called NBA or something and it has some homoerotic overtones which I am into. I have trouble keeping up with all the characters...
Just listen to the monotonous chanting, and let your eyes glaze over. It’s very exciting, once you deactivate your frontal lobe.
NBA has some quirky rules but they are doing well. It's like they know their audience and don't piss them off.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:02 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
NBA has some quirky rules but they are doing well. It's like they know their audience and don't piss them off.
Their audience is the lowest common denominator. Pretty hard to piss them off, unless you put rules in place to demand displays of patriotism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Their audience is the lowest common denominator. Pretty hard to piss them off, unless you put rules in place to demand displays of patriotism.
Football only attracts the elite. :roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:NBA is a shithole league.
Where is Q and Monty?

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Origins of the Heir - Harry Potter fan fiction about Voldemort's history. I thought it was okay. For fan fiction, really well produced. It was a bit slow in the beginning.

Not necessarily recommending it, but I'm glad I watched. Don't know if there are other Harry Potter nerds here.

Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Been watching a lot of Shaun the Sheep (which is actually good), Thomas the train (boring), and Cailou. I hate Cailou.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Been watching a lot of Shaun the Sheep (which is actually good), Thomas the train (boring), and Cailou. I hate Cailou.
When my niece and nephew were young, I watched a whole lot of Blues Clues, Thomas and Bob the Builder
Account abandoned.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Been watching a lot of Shaun the Sheep (which is actually good), Thomas the train (boring), and Cailou. I hate Cailou.
When my niece and nephew were young, I watched a whole lot of Blues Clues, Thomas and Bob the Builder
Did you ever watch Doug or Are you Afraid of the Dark? I used to watch those Bill Nye and Kratt's Kreatures or however you spell it.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Capps: Have you seen the first episode of American Crime Story season 2. I'm watching it right now bro.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:58 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Kath wrote:
Did you ever watch Doug or Are you Afraid of the Dark? I used to watch those Bill Nye and Kratt's Kreatures or however you spell it.
Yeah, I watched Doug when I was a kid. Pretty much everything on Nickelodeon at the time.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace