What show are you watching right now?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: What show are you watching right now?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 am

Watching Will Ferrell improv live on the Rose Bowl parade. This shit is GOLD, Jerry!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 am

Old Kevin Sorbo Hercules movies.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Old Kevin Sorbo Hercules movies.

Wow, that is old. Really old and was there ever a movie? I thought that there was just that TV show- Xena stole the show's thunder though and was way more popular.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:26 am

A glimpse through the peephole of what is Hwen :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
I watched the ttpe of entertainment your ideology would demand. It was good enough for a short time.
Penner wrote:

Wow, that is old. Really old and was there ever a movie? I thought that there was just that TV show- Xena stole the show's thunder though and was way more popular.
There were multiple movies. But they are basically glorified tv episodes that are longer.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:22 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I watched the ttpe of entertainment your ideology would demand. It was good enough for a short time.
Penner wrote:

There were multiple movies. But they are basically glorified tv episodes that are longer.
You complain about ESPN, and you watch these shitty 90's shows? Hwen you are korean so your eyes are already 5/6 of the way closed, but that is being generous, because you would have to be completely blind and deaf to watch the garbage you enjoy.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:32 am

heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:

You complain about ESPN, and you watch these shitty 90's shows? Hwen you are korean so your eyes are already 5/6 of the way closed, but that is being generous, because you would have to be completely blind and deaf to watch the garbage you enjoy.
What if Hwen is North Korean, and that's the only tv he can get? Bet you'd feel like a dick then, wouldn't you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:49 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: I watched the ttpe of entertainment your ideology would demand. It was good enough for a short time.

What if Hwen is North Korean, and that's the only tv he can get? Bet you'd feel like a dick then, wouldn't you.
Well, if Hwen has access to tv in NK, that means he is either a member of Kim's family or a family of one of the generals, which are sworn enemies of the United States. If that is the case, then both me and you have a civic duty to call him on his shit online for national security reasons.
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Not technically a show but a Netflix movie, but dod any watch Bright? That was a good movie- why did the critics hate it so much?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 pm

We watched part one of this tonight.

Part two tomorrow night.
A Connecticut family brought their daughter to Boston Children’s Hospital for treatment. Little did they know the visit would begin a nearly 18-month custody battle over who knew best how to care for Justina Pelletier. Her family is calling it a medical kidnapping by an overzealous hospital, government regulators, and court officials. The Pelletiers open up and share the intimate details of what happened and their lives today.
https://www.crtv.com/video/s2e08--medic ... ina-part-1
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751