What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Montegriffo

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:02 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:47 pm

All I can say is... Greek Tragedy...

Someone call a cleric.

No, I mean a real cleric.... not a multi-class hack.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

DrYouth wrote:All I can say is... Greek Tragedy...

Someone call a cleric.

No, I mean a real cleric.... not a multi-class hack.
You took my Paladin abilities away, arbitrarily, wasted my time making a character, then you promptly ruled it out of order, lost interest pretty quickly after that, thus as it ever was with the D&D nerds, back to the locker room, eh wot?
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You took my Paladin abilities away, arbitrarily, wasted my time making a character, then you promptly ruled it out of order, lost interest pretty quickly after that, thus as it ever was with the D&D nerds, back to the locker room, eh wot?
Can't be a Paladin of Good and rob your fellow adventurers on the way to market place...

Only the crappiest of Dungeon Masters would allow that.

Not really much of a call.

Although your backstory of Red Dragon Ancestry is on full display... from the burning rubble around this place.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:34 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You took my Paladin abilities away, arbitrarily, wasted my time making a character, then you promptly ruled it out of order, lost interest pretty quickly after that, thus as it ever was with the D&D nerds, back to the locker room, eh wot?
Can't be a Paladin of Good and rob your fellow adventurers on the way to market place...

Although your backstory of Red Dragon Ancestry is on full display... from the burning rubble around this place.
Like the ol' Chinese proverb says, rubble is opportunity, NHL hockey talk will burst like a phoenix from the ashes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

Like the ol' Chinese proverb says, rubble is opportunity, NHL hockey talk will burst like a phoenix from the ashes.
That turnover by Nylander was sooo soft. Bumbling around like an idiot.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:50 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
DrYouth wrote: Can't be a Paladin of Good and rob your fellow adventurers on the way to market place...

That turnover by Nylander was sooo soft. Bumbling around like an idiot.
Rookie centerman, all part of the process, the only way to learn is to do it, Tampa is going to be in a surly mood after getting beat last time, just roll with the punches and weather the storm, hang around and look for targets of opportunity.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Plekanec looking good already, hard on the forecheck, possession, drives the net, scoring chance, just arrived, no practice, already taking charge and driving play #betterthanBozak.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Mitchy's on fire, 2-1 Leafs, tip in city.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Mitchy seems to kick it up a notch when Matty is out, likes the spotlight and thrives on the extra minutes.
Nec Aspera Terrent