Political Parenting: Greta Thurnberg edition

Your teenage child is bullied for their political views which mimick your own. You are:

Proud and encourage them
43%
Horrified that they have been exposed to propaganda.
57%

Total votes: 7

Fife

Re: Political Parenting: Greta Thurnberg edition

Post by Fife » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Unless some news site presents them, I don't bother looking at Trump's tweets. Nothing that guy says is going to be more than or as intelligent as the autisic spergings of angry, Swedish teen girls, anyway. Real men don't pine for constant validation and act pissy every time they're not complimented the way they want. That's what bitches do. Don't care if he says anything true or not at this point or that I'd agree with him on anything or everything. He's like watching a man acting proud of licking the shit of better men off the street.

He can't keep getting away with it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Hastur wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:40 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm
Hastur wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:30 pm
She would be an invaluable asset if she went full Jeanne d'Arc. A climate Saint is just the thing they need.
Meh, the Information Age is such a relentless Hurly Burly that she would quickly be forgotten.

It's like that girl the Taliban shot, I've forgotten her name already.
Malala. She was shot for wanting to go to school. Now all the cool kids are refusing an education for the climate. Of course she is forgotten.
The comparison should make people sick. This climate stuff is the very definition of a 1st world problem but the 1st world cant fix it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 pm
BjornP wrote:
Unless some news site presents them, I don't bother looking at Trump's tweets. Nothing that guy says is going to be more than or as intelligent as the autisic spergings of angry, Swedish teen girls, anyway. Real men don't pine for constant validation and act pissy every time they're not complimented the way they want. That's what bitches do. Don't care if he says anything true or not at this point or that I'd agree with him on anything or everything. He's like watching a man acting proud of licking the shit of better men off the street.

TDS infection in Denmark?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Fife wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Last night I went back through some early pages of this thread. It was fun to relive the old Meme wars like I was looking over the Marne a decade later. I got to the pages about when Trump said his wires were tapped and the press laughed at him, and the Senate Intel committee voted to admonish Trump for the accusation. But Trump was spot on, and the News was Fake, and the Senate Intel Committee was protecting our spy apparatus.

It was an educational trip back in time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Fife wrote:
BjornP wrote:

And you're concocting a dishonest, bullshit fantasy of me saying he can't "get away with"...what? Being a whiny and unmanly bitch isn't against the law, is it, Fife? And I'm not arguing for it to be. Are you? No? Hating other people for being pathetic, unmanly zeta males, doesn't mean you want their patheticness to be made illegal. Free people can freely hate whatever faggots they goddamn like.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:45 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:02 pm
Fife wrote:
BjornP wrote:

And you're concocting a dishonest, bullshit fantasy of me saying he can't "get away with"...what? Being a whiny and unmanly bitch isn't against the law, is it, Fife? And I'm not arguing for it to be. Are you? No? Hating other people for being pathetic, unmanly zeta males, doesn't mean you want their patheticness to be made illegal. Free people can freely hate whatever faggots they goddamn like.
TDS has hit Denmark. Letting your political opponents attack you without returning fire is unmanly, unilateral disarmament is for bitches and zeta males. If you are annoyed by the lack of unilateral disarmament on Trump's part, instead of finding it funny that the TDS crowd gets a taste of their own medicine, you're sense of humor sucks balls.

Just win baby, enough of this virtue signaling that you are above it all, hence the kid gloves while you get dogpiled by the enemy, that is pussy shit. In fact acting like that is how Trump should act is undercover hack bitch territory.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:50 pm

The only thing I have to say about Denmark....

Gimme Greenland
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:45 pm
TDS has hit Denmark. Letting your political opponents attack you without returning fire is unmanly, unilateral disarmament is for bitches and zeta males. If you are annoyed by the lack of unilateral disarmament on Trump's part, instead of finding it funny that the TDS crowd gets a taste of their own medicine, you're sense of humor sucks balls.

Just win baby, enough of this virtue signaling that you are above it all, hence the kid gloves while you get dogpiled by the enemy, that is pussy shit. In fact acting like that is how Trump should act is undercover hack bitch territory.
Since I know your affinity for HBO-imparted words of wisdom:

Trump's insulting noname actors on Twitter... by saying how little no one cares about them and that they are not as popular as him. Apparantly he cares alot what some random B-list celeb feels. Are those the "political enemies" you mean? :lol:

Dude, men who are sure of themselves don't act like bitches whining about how their boyfriend don't compliment their ass every second and a half.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:56 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Since I know your affinity for HBO-imparted words of wisdom:

Trump's insulting noname actors on Twitter... by saying how little no one cares about them and that they are not as popular as him. Apparantly he cares alot what some random B-list celeb feels. Are those the "political enemies" you mean? :lol:

Dude, men who are sure of themselves don't act like bitches whining about how their boyfriend don't compliment their ass every second and a half.
You don't think B-list celebrities are Trump's enemies? Are you even paying attention? Of course they're his enemies. Tywin knew how to pay back his enemies, and he didn't let them publicly insult him with no retaliation either. The lion does concern himself with the opinion of other lions, and letting the family name get dragged through the mud by other famous people is not how the Lannister's rolled. If the sheep were talking smack, they let it go, if their political enemies were talking smack especially publicly, then they generally ended up dead, at least before they ran into dragons.

Trump is no different. You are misinterpreting the wisdom of Tywin's words. If you can't see the lulz in idiotic B-list celebrities getting smacked down for attacking Trump, you're sense of humor is the issue, and you get annoyed far too easily. They got what was coming to them, enjoy the show.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 am

:lol: :lol: B-list celebs as "political enemies" worth getting into Twitter spats over where you best insult amounts to: "Well, I’m more popular than you". No shit, presidents of the US do tend to be more popular than B-list celebs. Treating noname actors as equals, as fellow lions, when you're a millionaire president of the US. Guy's got skin the thickness of water vapor.