Make Martin Famous V2

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Make Martin Famous V2

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:24 pm

I assume that you’ve written a number of semi-formal letters and papers, to attain all of those degrees...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 am

The level of formality is tailored to the occasion; Joe Rogan’s fill-in-the-box online form is nothing like the legal query letter on my stationary I sent for a client yesterday.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Interview Tim Berners-Lee.
He has a new start up to take the internet back from Google and Facebook and secure personal information. You guys speak the same language and have the same interest in these areas.

Plus he's globally famous, and trying to attract attention.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 am
The level of formality is tailored to the occasion; Joe Rogan’s fill-in-the-box online form is nothing like the legal query letter on my stationary I sent for a client yesterday.
Hear anything back from anyone yet?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 am
Hear anything back from anyone yet?
Chalk it up on my Failures list. (Like I said, hundreds a year.)

p.s. What I really don't like, but accept, is that I never even hear back from anyone. Back-in-the-day, people said "no" but I guess they just got too many queries to say "no" to nowadays.
p.p.s. I will continue the campaign, regardless. Each attempt is another lottery ticket purchased.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Recent victories:
The local newspaper ran a hit piece on me, which I trolled them into doing, and though they thought they were hurting me, they were actually contributing to my potential fame. (No one else had a hit piece written about them. It was both online and on the front page of the Sunday political section.)

People on FB are starting to use me as an example of someone who gets banned for no reason. I've seen it a few times now, "Martin Hash got banned..."

The hits on my LinkedIn are about 4 per month. I don't know what that means but it's up from 0. (How many hits do you guys get from LinkedIn?)

My FB "Professional Offices of Martin Hash" page hits are about 6 per month, up from 1 or 2. (How many homepage hits do you guys get?)

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:54 pm

A loose idea: Is there some sort of local issue - preferably something that needs to be built - that occupies alot of local/regional attention where you're at? Something you could help donate some money to yourself, but possibly also launch some sort of funding event/formal dinner (depending on what the issue is)?

You could then use both the attention of the charity issue itself, as well as the networking opportunities of the charity event for next time you want to run for political office. Either way, you could raise your public profile... if the issue's something that’s important enough to your community.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:18 pm

“If somebody knows it was you, it ain’t charity.” - me

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:18 pm
“If somebody knows it was you, it ain’t charity.” - me
Call it something other than charity, then. "Event that lets you give to something to the community something they'll appreciate you for and make your name more widely known".
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Something like, “you know that guy with 3 doctorates and 4 professional licenses, author, moviemaker, entrepreneur, traveler; he organized this kid’s playground.” Is that how you think the headline will read?