The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Don’t be jealous because I rock this game.
I beat the game already last month, as well as, CoD: WWII, Need for Speed: Payback, Assassin Creed: Origins, as well as Wolfenstein II: The New Order...

I'm playing Destiny 2 right now, the Iron Banner is going on, and I'm working on getting the armor set for my Titan this time around while saving up the Banner coins for my other characters next time around, you've got a long way to go to impress me.
Why don't you try some games that are actually difficult?

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Don’t be jealous because I rock this game.
I beat the game already last month, as well as, CoD: WWII, Need for Speed: Payback, Assassin Creed: Origins, as well as Wolfenstein II: The New Order...

I'm playing Destiny 2 right now, the Iron Banner is going on, and I'm working on getting the armor set for my Titan this time around while saving up the Banner coins for my other characters next time around, you've got a long way to go to impress me.

I'll probably play cuphead next... but I'm also looking into We Happy Few as well, and also looking into Agony as well, I got a few games I still need to spend time on, but to me cuphead just seems to be one of those games that came out to really piss people off. Like Dark Souls, but a side scroller concept.

And Spelunky is nothing more than a modern day Montazuma's Revenge.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 pm

#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:09 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I'll probably play cuphead next... but I'm also looking into We Happy Few as well, and also looking into Agony as well, I got a few games I still need to spend time on, but to me cuphead just seems to be one of those games that came out to really piss people off. Like Dark Souls, but a side scroller concept.

Now, Tutankham... That game is goddamned impossible, but fun. :)

Anyway, point being that you listed off some EA collectible bullshit, with no actual challenge to them.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Anyway, point being that you listed off some EA collectible bullshit, with no actual challenge to them.
Yeah, I know, trust me... it's one of the reasons I got pissed off about the loot boxes... I've been gaming longer than most people knew what computer games were. (Pre-1984)

My father found the code Anteater and programmed it into our computer at home... the same with so many other games...

Look into Agony and We Happy Few, those look to be good games...

That being said, I play a lot of different types of games, I only played Need for Speed and Assassin Creed because I was one of the original players for both, and just want to hope for one good game out of the series again. So far I was severely disappointed.

Anthem looks interesting, I just hope they kill loot crates out of it...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Yeah, I know, trust me... it's one of the reasons I got pissed off about the loot boxes... I've been gaming longer than most people knew what computer games were. (Pre-1984)

My father found the code Anteater and programmed it into our computer at home... the same with so many other games...

That being said, I play a lot of different types of games, I only played Need for Speed and Assassin Creed because I was one of the original players for both, and just want to hope for one good game out of the series again. So far I was severely disappointed.

Black n' Green screen veteran here. I was born of fire and pain.

You'd probably like This War Of Mine. Challenging, artistic, heartbreaking war-survival goodness.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:51 pm

I play Spelunky too.
In fact, I game so much that my Steam level would make a casual gamer like The Conservative have a panic attack. But I’m not here to fan the flames of jealousy...
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Orbits are in.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Black n' Green screen veteran here. I was born of fire and pain.

You'd probably like This War Of Mine. Challenging, artistic, heartbreaking war-survival goodness.
Yeah, my father payed extra for the RGB connections... it cost $1200 back then to get it hooked up for TV and audio back then. The company paid for some of it, so... yeah.

I'll have to look into the game, thanks for the suggestion, probably can download it for cheap now.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm

There will be no Star Citizen.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751