The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Zero

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Zero » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:18 am

Everyone hates on artillery, unless you’ve got someone who knows what they’re doing backing them up. When I get 4 kills, keep sweeping the other side back and on the move, or pinned behind cover because they’re scared of the destruction that will rain down on them... people love me.

I’ve got a range of levels 5-8 in my garage of all types, but I have to admit, I love knowing the fury my one shots bring to the enemy.

Running my VK around like a madman scout is also a blast.

:lol:
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:24 am

Zero wrote:Everyone hates on artillery, unless you’ve got someone who knows what they’re doing backing them up. When I get 4 kills, keep sweeping the other side back and on the move, or pinned behind cover because they’re scared of the destruction that will rain down on them... people love me.

I’ve got a range of levels 5-8 in my garage of all types, but I have to admit, I love knowing the fury my one shots bring to the enemy.

Running my VK around like a madman scout is also a blast.

:lol:
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 pm

What a clusterfuck. This is the peak of the hill, and back we go to Atari-land.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/1 ... ore-493907
being kept at arm’s length from everything, especially characters, in an already-expensive game, is an insult, worsened by the option to shortcut your way there with real cash, that is in turn gated behind a blind bag system. Optional or no, it’s ugly, and worst of all, this cavalcade of currencies and diminishing-return upgrades stands in the way of the game itself. What does ol’ George and his lunchboxes make of all this, I wonder?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Dungeons and Dragons is still there in packed away in a box in your closet wondering WTF is wrong with you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Dungeons and Dragons is still there in packed away in a box in your closet wondering WTF is wrong with you.
All my friends grew up, and I don't have time to play. Video games are all I have now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Dungeons and Dragons is still there in packed away in a box in your closet wondering WTF is wrong with you.
All my friends grew up, and I don't have time to play. Video games are all I have now.

That's the problem that needs to be addressed. I think we just need places where regular (good) games are played all the time.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

That's the problem that needs to be addressed. I think we just need places where regular (good) games are played all the time.
I still wouldn't have time to go to those places, and nobody else would either. What we need are State Babysitting Programs, or some shit :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Zero

Post by Zero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:49 pm

For awhile I had a regular game night at our FLGS where we’d break out new games in between our usual Star Wars Armada matches.

Good times, and relaxing. Unless the dice gods fucked up your whole strategy... :evil:
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Zero wrote:For awhile I had a regular game night at our FLGS where we’d break out new games in between our usual Star Wars Armada matches.

Good times, and relaxing. Unless the dice gods fucked up your whole strategy... :evil:

When the Dice Gods do that, it's usually a signal that my character is really chaotic neutral, and once this fact is discovered, he proceeds to sabotage everybody else.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 pm

I'm going to buy pic related and if anyone wants to play I'll start a thread for it and upload pics of the rolls. I guess other people can roll their own dice if they want at home. It will take months to finish a game though.