Make Martin Famous V2

Martin Hash

Re: Make Martin Famous V2

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:34 am

When I post somewhere, I get 1 or 2 supporters, half-a-dozen trolls who nip at my heels, and 100 don’t cares. Eventually, I get banned. It’s an interesting dynamic that I don’t yet know how to utilize in a fame-making way.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:28 pm
“Your podcast just needs a bigger mic.”

Podcasting Photo.jpg

How about a library tour? What's on Martin's Shelves - inquiring minds want to know.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:09 am

The reason I start threads like this is to get a feel for what's going on. I was talking to my wife, Gwynne, about it this morning. She brought it up; she said that the values she grew up with seemed to be reversed. I got a chance to tell her about Slave Morality. I mentioned my "Make Martin Famous" campaign and made the observation that all the things I've done USED TO BE considered exceptional, by the Old Rules. The reason I'm having so much trouble getting recognition now is because the rules are basically reversed; what used to be good is now bad, and visa versa. I made the following observation:

Out of 100 people, 1 will be impressed by me, 9 will become instant enemies, and 90 won't care. It also fits into my philosophy (see "Philosophy of an Old Cyber-Cowboy") that base emotions rule, so for the 10 people who give a shit, 9 are instantly triggered by envy & resentment while 1 person is not, usually because they're younger, in their 20s, and not threatened by the Old Guy.

This is important because trying to start over at 60 doing things that Slave Morality people admire today isn't an option. I'm not changing my goals, podcasts, books, blog, quotes, writing style now; I need to find a way to get to that 1 person in 100? I guess that becomes the goal - how to find The 1?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:32 am

What kind of media does your target audience consume, and how do they consume it?

Would you be impressed by another you? And what would he do to impress you?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:46 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:32 am
What kind of media does your target audience consume, and how do they consume it?

Would you be impressed by another you? And what would he do to impress you?
Right this second, I'm typing into a forum called "MartinHash.com."
A minute ago, I was reading quotes from past philosophers because I'm typesetting my new quotes book (volume 4).
5 minutes ago, my wife took a picture of me in my Indiana Jones getup in front of my degrees for a meme. (I put it in the first page of this thread.)
Earlier I was looking at travel routes through Western Europe, and reading my friend, Brad's, blog about his EXTENSIVE travel (Google "BikeHikeSafari.") BTW, I've done more travel than him, and written more about it.
When I got up this morning, I edited and recorded 3 podcast scripts, and uploaded them into the queue.

But I get your point, I just don't know how to get to me.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 am

Blogs or books, I’d say. Get yourself on Rogan or Stapleton.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 am
I'll start mentally composing those inquiry emails right now. (What do you think the odds are either will respond?)

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 am
I'll start mentally composing those inquiry emails right now. (What do you think the odds are either will respond?)
Make sure that you mention that you’re running for the House as a Liberal, include some interesting viewpoints.

Stapleton - 2:1
Rogan- 5:1

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Wow, those are good odds!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Emailed to Joe Rogan Experience guest application:

When Dan Carlin shut down his forum, his members came to my forum, and I welcome the members from Joe's now-defunct forum as well, but I have more to say. I am the world's only-ever simultaneously licensed doctor, lawyer, engineer & accountant, and I have 6 graduate degrees, including 3 doctorates. I've also traveled to 100+ countries, written books, blah, blah, blah. (All of this is Googlable.) I would like to be a guest on Joe's show. I can talk about my organization, Renaissance Myn, and my theory of "Meta" individuals, of which I'm still trying to determine if Joe is one. (Scott Adams and Elon Musk are.) Plus, I have great stories and personal quotes. I'm trying to gain membership into the "Intellectual Dark Web" and the "Alternative Influence" clubs, for what it's worth. I also ran for U.S. House WA3 (D) this election but was beaten in the Primary.