Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Nukedog wrote:Webelo myself :dance:

I'm going to make sure my son goes unless it becomes full blown GAIDS. Looks to be headed that way kind of. The one thing that's kind of lacking is an adult version. Like after Eagle Scouts it just stops kind of. I guess that's what the Blue Lodge is for. I kind of want to join that especially after listening to Musonius Rex's dissertation on the Craft.

https://soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/r ... reemasonry
Broken link. I'm curious about Freemasonry too tho. Had a friend invite me a long time ago, but I couldn't spring the entry fee at the time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Webelo myself :dance:

I'm going to make sure my son goes unless it becomes full blown GAIDS. Looks to be headed that way kind of. The one thing that's kind of lacking is an adult version. Like after Eagle Scouts it just stops kind of. I guess that's what the Blue Lodge is for. I kind of want to join that especially after listening to Musonius Rex's dissertation on the Craft.

https://soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/r ... reemasonry
Broken link. I'm curious about Freemasonry too tho. Had a friend invite me a long time ago, but I couldn't spring the entry fee at the time.
It's not broken. I forgot they censored Musonius from SoundCloud for whatever reason. The dude is a gentleman. I guess they don't like the altright finding out that Masons aren't the bogeyman the D&C shills make them out to be.

Basically it's a very localized thing. A lot of the more "sinister" stuff you hear about is what happened after the French got ahold of it during the revolution. A lot of mismatched quotes and missed context to paint it as some NWO mechanism when really what it is, our mannerbund, is a network for building local community, comradery, and our own personal nepotistic networks to help ourselves rather than being the atomized individuals that make us easy game.

Granted, the European orders seem to be kind of fucked off but they have nothing to do with our orders really at all. Aside from all that the Shriners are the ones that graduated and constantly poke fun at Masonry. That's why they are always used out of context when they do their oaths or ceremonies or whatever. They do them in front of their families with women and children around but they are meant to poke fun at Masonry. They raise money for children burn victims. Masonry in America raises more money for charity than god knows what that's not pozed in the ass. I think he said something like two million a day. It's dying out and they need fresh blood. Join. I will be.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 pm

So, how do I become a Mason?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:05 pm

California wrote:So, how do I become a Mason?
Have to be invited, I believe, and put up $150
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 am

All you have to do is ask a Mason. The money is for the back ground check. There are dues though.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 am

Now I have to find a Mason
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:23 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:24 am

BEWARE THE HORNED OWL

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 am

Moloch!

Moloch ery'wer!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 am

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "