California Hate Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Cities are no longer necessary at all, though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Depends on the situation. A city is still necessary in the modern context for the vast majority of people. It provides opportunities that only the most right of the bell curve people can eschew in favor of something more independent.

I think writing cities off is a huge mistake. We haven't even got off this rock and people are willing to cede vast tracts of economic and industrial gains in the hope of getting to the moon on their hydroponic grain farm in the middle of nowhere.

I'm not opposed to the idea of branching out but ceding the modern city like we have done over the last century is absolutely retarded.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 pm

We do not need large cities. We can spread industry out.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Mao would like to tell you something.

I think it is a mistake to write off cities. Obviously we should now because they are too far gone, like San Francisco or Baltimore. There are eventually cities that outlive their usefulness, like the ones I just stated. There are others, like Deteoit that were probably doomed to failure from the jump.

On the whole, you will be crushed by the cities as a ruralite though. I fail to see a significant difference between this point in time and any other. That has always been the way things were. You might say, "well now we have the technology to be truly independent and we control the agriculture," and sure that seems logical to a point. However you have just wrote off a city full of professional bureaucrats that make their living off of coin clipping and kritarchy. This is where the power is concentrated even when they provide no other meaningful service to a nation like being a port or an industrial center.

You basically have no chance if the urbanites do not collapse of their own weight. And this is bad logistics. You should focus on how to gain the upper hand over your enemy instead of praying he just falls down and dies.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:59 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:03 am
I read the CA Supreme Court took that three state vote off the ballot this year. Not very democratic of them, (TREASON???) but I'm pretty happy. Not opposed to splitting the state but I didn't like the way they had planned it, I would end up living in the ultra lefty coastal CA. Also, naming all three new states "California" is stupid

How they want to split it doesn't make sense. At least Jefferson is a consistent state. It would be a region that is actually politically homogenous. The more I think about it the more I think they were right all along. The mountainous rural parts of CA and OR would make the best state in the country. Nothing but gun toting lunatics living in the woods. I'd move back in a second.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:02 am

The way they divided the state was designed to give democrats four extra senators in Congress. It was horseshit. It didn't divide the state based on culture and values at all. The same faggots constantly bitching about gerrymandering tried to accomplish the biggest gerrymandering coup since the Missouri Compromise.

The relevant lesson here is that you ought never let democrats gas light you about a damned thing. Whatever they are screaming about they likely do themselves in spades. Massive hypocrites.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:02 am
The way they divided the state was designed to give democrats four extra senators in Congress. It was horseshit. It didn't divide the state based on culture and values at all. The same faggots constantly bitching about gerrymandering tried to accomplish the biggest gerrymandering coup since the Missouri Compromise.

Yeah pretty much. I'm all for splitting up CA at this point, but chopping up the rural parts and pairing them with large liberal cities is bullshit. Just carve out SF to LA, and I'll even throw in San Diego too. Then just let the rest of the state do what it wants.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:10 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 am

Yeah pretty much. I'm all for splitting up CA at this point, but chopping up the rural parts and pairing them with large liberal cities is bullshit. Just carve out SF to LA, and I'll even throw in San Diego too. Then just let the rest of the state do what it wants.
I think a better solution is to fork off the city as city-states. I could think of at least six urban areas that are trashing the surrounding states with their ridiculous politics.

Also, if we did this, we could contain the degeneracy in those areas. Let them have their sanctuary city-states and multicult goodness. Let them ban guns so it gets even more fun. Escape from New York rules go into effect, though.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 am

The Southern California part (Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Imperial County) was the only part that would be sane. Pairing LA with the Central Coast and the Bay Area with true Northern CA was a disaster.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:52 pm

I thought I had witnessed the zenith of human courage when Billy Joel recently announced in an interview that "Nazis aren't good people." Joel is risking his career, perhaps even his life, to dispel the popular notion that Nazis are decent chaps. But his heroism is mere pond scum in comparison to the warriors who have taken up the fight against plastic straws.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33561/wa ... matt-walsh
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751