The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Sad part is I know you losers are gonna deny me the satisfaction of venting you out the airlock.
Meh. If they make a real game, I’ll give it a look.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Nothing but cockpits, yo

Absolutely go gameplay here.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 am

So yum. So wow,

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 am

adwinistrator wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:So.....

Anyone else playing Gran Turismo Sport?
Nope, I got the new AC, the new COD: WWII, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, to play and the Need for Speed: Payback to play, as well as the XBox One X to pick up in a week.
How's the new AC? I'll probably give it a go, but am hesitant after the last AC game I purchased...

Yeah, Unity was a clusterfuck... I loved Black Flag... I think most people do. And again, for me the new AC has microtransactions, but if you don't play Multiplayer you don't need them.

For me, it's slow going, it has some glimpses of being a good game, but I'm still at the beginning, so you are slogging through with minimal ability. For once I'd love to play an AC where your character knows what the hell they are doing out of the box... I mean you are a master assassin, treat me like it damn it.

Sorry, was without power for a few days, my internet access was extremely limited. No heat, no power, and a generator to keep our food cold. Otherwise, yeah... fun days.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 am

Man, those pre-rendered demo vids look awesome! This game is going to be great. Any day now, guys!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 am

The Conservative wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Nope, I got the new AC, the new COD: WWII, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, to play and the Need for Speed: Payback to play, as well as the XBox One X to pick up in a week.
How's the new AC? I'll probably give it a go, but am hesitant after the last AC game I purchased...

Yeah, Unity was a clusterfuck... I loved Black Flag... I think most people do. And again, for me the new AC has microtransactions, but if you don't play Multiplayer you don't need them.

For me, it's slow going, it has some glimpses of being a good game, but I'm still at the beginning, so you are slogging through with minimal ability. For once I'd love to play an AC where your character knows what the hell they are doing out of the box... I mean you are a master assassin, treat me like it damn it.

Sorry, was without power for a few days, my internet access was extremely limited. No heat, no power, and a generator to keep our food cold. Otherwise, yeah... fun days.
I lost interest in AC after the 2nd game. It's pretty, but just too damned easy. You're basically going through the motions, to follow a ridiculous storyline.

Unity - the game engine? KSP just converted to Unity, I believe. Seems to be working well enough.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:

I lost interest in AC after the 3rd game. It's pretty, but just too damned easy. You're basically going through the motions, to follow a ridiculous storyline.

Unity - the game engine? KSP just converted to Unity, I believe. Seems to be working well enough.
Hence why I loved Black Flag. That game was amazing, fresh... it's why I can't wait for Skull and Bones, at least till Ubisoft destroys my hope for it.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/skull-and-bones/
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I lost interest in AC after the 3rd game. It's pretty, but just too damned easy. You're basically going through the motions, to follow a ridiculous storyline.

Hence why I loved Black Flag. That game was amazing, fresh... it's why I can't wait for Skull and Bones.
Never played it, but I do love a good pirate game. And there aren’t many out there.

Check out Blackwake. It’s a fun sailing-combat arena.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Hence why I loved Black Flag. That game was amazing, fresh... it's why I can't wait for Skull and Bones.
Never played it, but I do love a good pirate game. And there aren’t many out there.

Check out Blackwake. It’s a fun sailing-combat arena.
I'll look into it, another less serious one I'm geared up for is Sea of Thieves. https://www.seaofthieves.com
#NotOneRedCent