What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

TheReal_ND

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The entire premise of the first set of Dragonlance novels were that the gods were returning to Krynn, and some of them brought dragons to team up with humans to exterminate the nonhumans from Krynn (except the draconians).

The villains were basically the fantasy version of Nazis that had dragons.
I read one of those novels. It was whatever. I just want to sword and board some fucking bandits and shit.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Hunting Cuntgop through the streets, awaiting my moment.
I can smell your dirty dick undercover hack bitch ass a mile away, I'll be fine. Besides one glance of crossbow and you run the other way being a hoplophobe and all. It will be like the LV constabulary trying to get to the mass archer turned the bow on himself before they got too him. Remember? Of course you do you were crying about it wanted mass bow confiscation and cutting off the pointer finger on babies born after a certain date calling them "digits of mass destruction."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Other party members can join in...

Or watch from a safe distance... as they choose.
I'll just wait in the bar till you lot sort out your discipline problems. There's this Rhode Island redhead I've got my eye on.
See how easy that was? I had a joke ready to go and you preempted me no need to run to the DM of the DM and report it like a bitch.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:19 am

Rhode Island redhead turned out to be a rooster in drag so I leave him/her for Cuntgop as that's his/her favourite type of tottie.
I end up wasting an evening discussing the relative merits of the Grey Knight and Lady Ironmaiden with Smitty until the bar runs out of vintage port and Islay single malt.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:42 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Chopping wood at the inn for gold.

Roll
Man, did you ever do any research on the RPG that Varg Vikernes made (mostly while in jail, I suspect)?

From what I hear, it was this nuts Norse survival game that involved loads of extremely menial tasks like chopping would and tanning leather, and all the shit you would actually have to do to get a single piece of fur clothes that were slightly better than being buck-ass nekid. No finding enchanted armor in some chest in a cave, just roll to see if your piece of tanned tendon snaps as you try to sew your vest together with a bone needle.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:19 am

Suddenly the troll is startled by the sound of trampling hooves...

He looks up to his left, and makes a feeble effort to escape, before he is struck by a stampeding herd of ungulates.

He is carried off by the mass of creatures as they stream off in a laser focussed single minded trajectory.

In the distance a brown cloaked bearded man carrying a sickle appears to be chuckling to himself.

Left in the dirt remains the badly beaten ball cap.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:17 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

Roll
Man, did you ever do any research on the RPG that Varg Vikernes made (mostly while in jail, I suspect)?

From what I hear, it was this nuts Norse survival game that involved loads of extremely menial tasks like chopping would and tanning leather, and all the shit you would actually have to do to get a single piece of fur clothes that were slightly better than being buck-ass nekid. No finding enchanted armor in some chest in a cave, just roll to see if your piece of tanned tendon snaps as you try to sew your vest together with a bone needle.
It's a legitimate playing style in Skyrim.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:24 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

Roll

It's a legitimate playing style in Skyrim.
Maximum realism in fantasy roll-playing. Go figure.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I just want to sword and board some fucking bandits and shit.
ALright Nukedog...

I don't have your class and race down...

Human, I assume...

Rogue? Warrior? whatsitgonnabe?

We can prolly find us some bandits... there are plenty in the realm.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty