Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Martin Hash

Re: Meme Thread for Memes and other assorted Lulz

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 am
Dude, the whole point is they are ONLY your assets if you have an alliance with the enemy or violence on your side. I keep saying that but you always say, “fuck it, I’ll kill to keep what’s mine.” That’s always the distinction between Conservatives and Liberals.
Again, I do not oppose alliances. I am saying democracies tend to form the worst and most destructive kind.

Think of all the people in the protests that have sacrificed absolutely nothing, done absolutely nothing, and won't do anything. Their only power is their vote, and they are using it against you. Without democracy, people like that have no alliance. We can take care of them. We can even try to uplift them. I am not a conservative and I don't oppose social welfare. But giving people like that political power is dangerous.
Give them careers, or at least prideworthy jobs, then they won't be doning black balaclavas. As for women, that nut's too hard to crack without getting back educational indoctrination. White women are made to feel guilty about being White, and guilty about having children, and guilty about America. Jesus Christ, that HAS TO CHANGE!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 pm
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 am
Dude, the whole point is they are ONLY your assets if you have an alliance with the enemy or violence on your side. I keep saying that but you always say, “fuck it, I’ll kill to keep what’s mine.” That’s always the distinction between Conservatives and Liberals.
Again, I do not oppose alliances. I am saying democracies tend to form the worst and most destructive kind.

Think of all the people in the protests that have sacrificed absolutely nothing, done absolutely nothing, and won't do anything. Their only power is their vote, and they are using it against you. Without democracy, people like that have no alliance. We can take care of them. We can even try to uplift them. I am not a conservative and I don't oppose social welfare. But giving people like that political power is dangerous.
Give them careers, or at least prideworthy jobs, then they won't be doning black balaclavas. As for women, that nut's too hard to crack without getting back educational indoctrination. White women are made to feel guilty about being White, and guilty about having children, and guilty about America. Jesus Christ, that HAS TO CHANGE!
10000% for that. I am not sure how you do that in a democracy. In a democracy, you will always have a faction that profits from the dole. This shit goes back to Clodius and Marius. Even the Athenians had similar problems.

This is the strategic consequence of the circumstances of any democracy. Once you establish the democracy, people will always gravitate towards that strategy as it suits their power and interests.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:29 pm

Indoctrination against Communism during the Red Scare kept democracy in check. Time for another MAD.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:46 am

free speech wins again!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:46 am

free speech wins again!
LMAO
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Never gets old
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:43 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:20 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:27 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:17 am
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:34 pm
Now imagine the reaction if they put images of men creeping on women above the toilets in the ladies room.
That needs to happen :lol:
Happy now?

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.