Literal Odds and Ends

Okeefenokee

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 pm

I buried my kitty today.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I buried my kitty today.
Damn man you went from a nice happy post to a dark sad one

RIP kitty
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:44 am

California wrote:

RIP kitty
Not too dark and sad. Circle of life. He was picked up in a parking lot in Barstow at about four weeks old. I figure his prospects before then weren't too great, and he did alright considering where he came from. How many strays from Barstow travel across the nation, and even spend a few years in Europe?

My four year old has no manners. We're still standing graveside, and he asks if we're getting a new kitty.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:50 am

“We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.”

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:00 am

Damn. Sorry about that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 am

My K9 menaces almost murdered a cat two days ago. I almost couldn't get them back under leash in time.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:

RIP kitty
Not too dark and sad. Circle of life. He was picked up in a parking lot in Barstow at about four weeks old. I figure his prospects before then weren't too great, and he did alright considering where he came from. How many strays from Barstow travel across the nation, and even spend a few years in Europe?

My four year old has no manners. We're still standing graveside, and he asks if we're getting a new kitty.
He lived a great life then. And best thing of all you got him out of Barstow, no mammal should have to spend too much time in Barstow :D

My three year old said a similar thing; we were talking about getting another dog. I of course want to get one now, while my wife only wants one. So when we're talking about a new dog, my wife says, we can get one when Taco dies. My three year old says, "can Taco die then?"
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:41 pm

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote: Damn man you went from a nice happy post to a dark sad one

RIP kitty

He lived a great life then. And best thing of all you got him out of Barstow, no mammal should have to spend too much time in Barstow :D

My three year old said a similar thing; we were talking about getting another dog. I of course want to get one now, while my wife only wants one. So when we're talking about a new dog, my wife says, we can get one when Taco dies. My three year old says, "can Taco die then?"
:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:21 am

Deo's new avatar is hilarious.

It looks like she is giving him a hand job and he is like "Ruaaaaaahhhhh!"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:52 pm

The name of that piece is, "The Birth of Western Civilization."