Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Speaker to Animals

Re: Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
I don't know if it fits into "Inner Circle" dogma, but not bearing children seems like an instant disqualification. Women hold power because they bear and rear children. Men will do ANYTHING to make that continue, which IS genetic.
Their power derives from fertility, still. Men's desire for sex is an expression of their desire to reproduce. You can intellectually want to circumvent the reproduction component of sex, but the biological reason you desire sex is reproduction.

As was pointed out, inner and outer circle paradigm is a descriptive model for the expression of evolutionary behavior within the context of societies of ever increasing g complexity

I think the main point here is that we ought to organize our complex civilizations according to the natural family and social structure of our species.

If it helps you to see where I am coming from, consider a planet of the apes scenario where the last hominid species disappears and something like mountain gorillas evolve sapience in a few million years.

Right now we can clearly see the natural social structure of gorillas because they have no complex society to alter and adapt it. Unlike homo sapiens, gorillas are a tournament species: there is one alpha male and a harem of females. Females mostly control what goes on in their own version of an inner circle. The outer curcle is just one guy with maybe a few young males (until they grow too big). An intelligent gorilla species, if that social structure does not evolve into something different, should rhyme somehow with what we observe today. Insofar as the gorilla people deviate from that their society is likely dysfunctional.

Every k-selected social mamnal I know of has an inner and outer circle. Lions, for instance, are dominated within the pride by the females. Males do not do shit except protect the pride from threats and receive sex in return.

With respect to your point, the only reason you can differentiate sex from reproduction is your sapience. Your biological drive, however, is just pushing you to have sex. Your brain is smart enough to slap on a Jimmy when having sex with random women. Our hominid ancestors had no such concept until they became intelligent enough to figure out that sex leads to babies.

Edit: I cannot keep up with Android spelling errors. Sorry.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 am

Random thoughts on this crap

* I was just minding my own business, and society told me I'm in a war against women because guys are mean, bad, evil and are abusing women, doubly bad if you are a white male. I didn't think I did anything wrong. I've worked my entire life, paid taxes, I've been active in charity organizations and supported my community. My mom is a woman, I have 2 sisters, both women, I have a wife that is a woman, I have raised 2 daughters that are women, I have worked for women, I have worked with women, I have supervised women. I have never had a complaint against me that I know of. But I've been told I'm in a war with women, I'm not sure why, but I guess it's like getting attacked on 9-11, you are in a war and you didn't know. Been there before, so that's OK, we can do this if you want.

* I was raised to always seek fairness in life and dealings with people, while understanding life is not fair. Which led me to believe that equal justice under the law is probably the best way to bring fairness to an unfair world. Over the years I've witnessed many couples get get married, have kids and many get divorced. Usually government gets involved in the relationship when this happens. If there is shouting match and the cops get called, someone is going to jail that night.................. it's most often the man. Why ? Are men assumed guilty by our legal system? When the State legally deals with a male-female relationship and dispenses 'justice' it takes the same assumption that the male in the relationship is guilty until proven innocent. I had a friend who was given a court order that he had an 8 year old son he didnt know about, his was given a bill and monthly payments to make, the judgement was made in his absence and without being notified, he was awarded no visitation of the son. He was assumed guilty, and convicted by our legal system without facing an accuser or being able to defend himself. We don't have equal justice under the law when men and women are involved in family courts. All guys know that, we laugh over drinks and warn each other that they need be very careful when following their biological urges.

* I've been told by society since I was in high school that there likely something wrong with me, that has increased year by year over my life. At first I was charged with being too 'macho', then I was told I was not allowed to have images of the female form anywhere near work, then I had to watch my language at work, now I'm toxic if sit with my legs spread or make clear right and wrong distinctions during a conversation. Society has changed the work place to make females comfortable, with no regard on whether they were making the males at the work place less comfortable. No one considers that spending hours talking about feelings is equally as offensive to me as a pinup might be for a female. No, I don't have a choice. I'm the one that has to change, therefore there must be something wrong with me and I need to be fixed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 am

Nice.

Remember, this is about control, not honesty or integrity. There are no rules except to co-opt State Violence to your cause. If you don’t fight back because society has conditioned you not to, The Matriarchy will win, and maintain their power through the State Violence that men relinquished to them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:41 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am

.... you end up with a society without aim, truth or ideals. Like Gypsies, Pikies or Roma. Not striving for anything.
Not sure why you think this.
It's not my experience of Gypsies.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 am
Random thoughts on this crap

* I was just minding my own business, and society told me I'm in a war against women because guys are mean, bad, evil and are abusing women, doubly bad if you are a white male. I didn't think I did anything wrong. I've worked my entire life, paid taxes, I've been active in charity organizations and supported my community. My mom is a woman, I have 2 sisters, both women, I have a wife that is a woman, I have raised 2 daughters that are women, I have worked for women, I have worked with women, I have supervised women. I have never had a complaint against me that I know of. But I've been told I'm in a war with women, I'm not sure why, but I guess it's like getting attacked on 9-11, you are in a war and you didn't know. Been there before, so that's OK, we can do this if you want.

* I was raised to always seek fairness in life and dealings with people, while understanding life is not fair. Which led me to believe that equal justice under the law is probably the best way to bring fairness to an unfair world. Over the years I've witnessed many couples get get married, have kids and many get divorced. Usually government gets involved in the relationship when this happens. If there is shouting match and the cops get called, someone is going to jail that night.................. it's most often the man. Why ? Are men assumed guilty by our legal system? When the State legally deals with a male-female relationship and dispenses 'justice' it takes the same assumption that the male in the relationship is guilty until proven innocent. I had a friend who was given a court order that he had an 8 year old son he didnt know about, his was given a bill and monthly payments to make, the judgement was made in his absence and without being notified, he was awarded no visitation of the son. He was assumed guilty, and convicted by our legal system without facing an accuser or being able to defend himself. We don't have equal justice under the law when men and women are involved in family courts. All guys know that, we laugh over drinks and warn each other that they need be very careful when following their biological urges.

* I've been told by society since I was in high school that there likely something wrong with me, that has increased year by year over my life. At first I was charged with being too 'macho', then I was told I was not allowed to have images of the female form anywhere near work, then I had to watch my language at work, now I'm toxic if sit with my legs spread or make clear right and wrong distinctions during a conversation. Society has changed the work place to make females comfortable, with no regard on whether they were making the males at the work place less comfortable. No one considers that spending hours talking about feelings is equally as offensive to me as a pinup might be for a female. No, I don't have a choice. I'm the one that has to change, therefore there must be something wrong with me and I need to be fixed.
You are not at war with women. Some fringe loons are at war with society.

Government rarely gets involved in divorce cases. 95% are handled without ever needing a judge.

I've never been forced to discuss feelings at work. Perhaps you need a better employer.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am

Just now, the car next to us opened their door into our car; twice, three times.
My wife said, “Are you going to say something?”
Then she looked at the culprits and they were all women.
“Oh, you can’t say anything without being accused of something.”
It was my place as the man to say something but I’ve been neutered, and she’s Old School, she’s not going to confront anyone.

The Matriarchy is winning.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am
Just now, the car next to us opened their door into our car; twice, three times.
It was my place as the man to say something but I’ve been neutered, and she’s Old School, she’s not going to confront anyone.
This is why you need to learn how to speak like a flaming homosexual. Then you can leap out of the car and cry “Oh my god! Like, are you going to just keep hitting my car with your door? How rude!!!”

If they say shit they’re homophobes.
Might be hard to explain the wife tho.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:07 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am

The Matriarchy is winning.
You're in the greater PRP, occupied territory. You're behind enemy lines brother.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:41 am
Hastur wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am

.... you end up with a society without aim, truth or ideals. Like Gypsies, Pikies or Roma. Not striving for anything.
Not sure why you think this.
It's not my experience of Gypsies.
Show me a gypsie cathedral, castle, monument or other example of phallic accomplishment.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 am

Kath wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am

You are not at war with women. Some fringe loons are at war with society.

Government rarely gets involved in divorce cases. 95% are handled without ever needing a judge.

I've never been forced to discuss feelings at work. Perhaps you need a better employer.
Kath, please stop following me around, look at your post history for the last 24 hours. Most of your posts involved me. My posts show a variety of interests, curiosities and humors. You look like a spurned needy girl, it's not a good look.

Just calm down and leave me alone. There's a safe space for you to post on now.
PLATA O PLOMO