MLB 2017 - Official Discussion Thread

Penner

Re: MLB 2017 - Official Discussion Thread

Post by Penner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:49 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:I have no idea what Clubby is saying but as long as the Yankees don't win, I am happy.
Because you didn't watch, like the NFL, but unlike the NFL the media didn't get enough fuel to run the story into the ground. So you don't have a fucking soapbox to stand on and proclaim your virtue while actually telling us how much you hate this country. Get fucked lib.
To be honest, I really don't care much for sports. I mean I would watch local games (like Steelers, Penguins, and The Pirates), and also historic games (like the Indians vs Cubs Word Series last year), but I am just not into sports that much. Although, I do watch football more than baseball (although, I use to get really cheap Pirate tickets about a decade or so ago to kill a summer afternoon. And currently I could still get tickets through my older sister, because of her work) but that has more to do with fantasy football than anything else.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:I have no idea what Clubby is saying but as long as the Yankees don't win, I am happy.
Because you didn't watch, like the NFL, but unlike the NFL the media didn't get enough fuel to run the story into the ground. So you don't have a fucking soapbox to stand on and proclaim your virtue while actually telling us how much you hate this country. Get fucked lib.
I really don't care much for sports.
We could all tell. At least you admit to your shilldom if only GCF could be as honest.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I really don't care much for sports.
We could all tell. At least you admit to your shilldom if only GCF could be as honest.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am all for talking about baseball but for some reason you want to talk about politics?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote: I really don't care much for sports.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am all for talking about baseball but for some reason you want to talk about politics?
Baseball is over, now the subject is how people like you tried to ruin it. So when people look upon you with squinted eyes it is not making fun of Yu Dervish but it is derision.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:16 pm

When did I ever try to ruin baseball? Are you drunk or what?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 pm

I wasn't keeping up. Did racism win again?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:52 pm

blahblahGCF SUCKSblahblahSJWSblahblahYOU PEOPLEblahblah

Tiresome troll is tiresome.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I wasn't keeping up. Did racism win again?
According to them, yes, yes it did.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:blahblahGCF SUCKSblahblahSJWSblahblahYOU PEOPLEblahblah

At least you admit to your attempts to politicize everything, me pointing that out is "tiresome trolling."

You going to be salty the whole year now that I was dead on balls right about your team's pitching staff?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:46 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:blahblahGCF SUCKSblahblahSJWSblahblahYOU PEOPLEblahblah

At least you admit to your attempts to politicize everything, me pointing that out is "tiresome trolling."

You going to be salty the whole year now that I was dead on balls right about your team's pitching staff?
Not at all. Like I said, I blew my wad last year, this was just afterglow for me.

Accusing me of politicizing everything is either the most incredible case of projection I've ever seen, or you're trolling for a reaction. Denied.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0