The Fucking Thatcher Thread

StCapps

Re: The Fucking Thatcher Thread

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Fuck The IRA, if you have a problem with that position, then come at me. If you want to pretend that fucking with the IRA is one of Thatcher's negatives, then that just shows you have no real arguments against her, because you keep resorting to these kinds of weak ass attacks.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 pm

I have a problem with abandoning the rule of law.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I've got no sympathy for the murdering IRA but non-judicial executions in the street shouts Junta far more than some lefties bitching about unemployment or the poll tax.
Big boys rules, mate, the Fenians knew the score, if you don't like the score, don't take things to war.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I have a problem with abandoning the rule of law.
The IRA has no problem with it, so why are you getting upset on their behalf? It's all in the game, the Fenians knew, it's not like they were blindsided unfairly.

When You Come At The Queen, You Best Not Miss.

You don't believe me? Ask Stinkum.
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 pm

If you don't follow the rules, then you don't enjoy their protection, whether Bolshevik or Fenian; sow the wind, and you'll reap the whirlwind.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:If you don't follow the rules, then you don't enjoy their protection, whether Bolshevik or Fenian; sow the wind, and you'll reap the whirlwind.
Verily, the tragedy of the collective.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Then there was the selling off of the crown jewels on the cheap to her bankster buddies. Privatisation of all the money making utilities such as gas, water, electricity, telecoms, transport etc. These would all be earning big bucks for the exchequer now if still nationalised.
Cappy wrote:If they were nationalized they'd be far worse off than they are now. Public gas, water, electricity, telecoms and transport, give me a break, public utilities suck and Maggie did y'all a big favor by busting them up. That's not one of her biggest negatives, it's one of her biggest positives.
OK...

Just read this over.

For the most part a strong show off the mat for Cappy.

I think you put Monte back on his heels....

But I'm not clear about this point.

The truth is privatization is never clearly a win or loss.

I wonder if we could find some reliable stats on how that worked out for the UK....

From the crown jewels through gas to transport.... did the UK win or lose from privatizing?

The left tends to assume it's automatically a loss, and the right tends to assume the opposite.

I remain unconvinced either way.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Operation Flavius was good kill so far as I am concerned, the British Lefties sided with the IRA and convicted the SAS in a trial by media witch hunt, but the target was plausible threat, the Spanish authorities lost contact with the track in Malaga, and when they crossed over into the Realm, law enforcement handed off to UKSF, formally, nothing non judicial about it, and in the face of suspected clear and present mass casualty attack, no more room for quarter then, Immediate action, big boys rules.

Savage, McCann and Farrell, had ample opportunity to turn themselves in, if they wanted out of the war. Courage of your convictions, sticking to your guns? So be it, but that's a two way street, don't come crying after.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 pm

IRA is commie trash

The Irish were a mistake that should have been deleted centuries ago

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Realpolitik, those Fenians should have stayed in Spain if they weren't looking for contact, soon as they crossed into a UK military security zone, they were sowing the wind, and the whirlwind they rightly reaped for it, rejoice at the cometh of the mighty handbag.

I don't cut them any slack because they didn't have the bomb on them at that moment, they were obviously on a recce prior to conducting their attack, why else would the IRA cross from Spain into Gibraltar? Sightseeing? Indeed, as in target acquisition.

Wot? Don't want to be mistaken for an imminent threat as unlawful combatants conducting a war against the state? Easy fix; turn yourselves in at the border. If you want your day in court, you shall have it, but not after you cross the startline, too late to ask for quarter then.

If you're gonna be shuckin' and jive-in all over the battlefield, wearing no uniforms and hiding amongst the non combatants, foregoing all laws of armed conflict, in order to hit and run with impunity, you takes your fuckin' chances, mates, qui ose gagne cuts both ways.

No quarter given and none asked, 22 SAS was fully aware of the consequences for being caught on the wrong side of the lines in Belfast, but turn around is fair play, the Regiment doesn't cry about big boys rules, they embrace the suck, I assure you.
Nec Aspera Terrent