The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Maybe I am just looking at it wrong. Maybe this *is* the game. The point of SC is that it's never released and you can keep talking about how all the other real games are shit compared to your special game you donated thousands of dollars to over the past fifteen years when it comes out, any day now.

I remember like four years ago people talking this same trash. Any day now, SC is going to come out and all you Eve players are going to be jealous you didn't invest in pixel spaceships while you had the chance!!

LOL. Still waiting..

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I just realized that SC is basically an Eve Online scam in real life.
Both are scams, or another form of “Quest for more money” but the difference is that Eve online uses an underwater simulator to mimic space flight.

SC has been around much longer and has a solid following.

Eve Online is run by the Russian Mob.

Are you fucking retarded or what?

SC is not even a finished game (and probably never will be). Eve Online is one of the most successful games ever produced. It's run by Icelanders you dumb little tard.

Ever play it? Doubt it if that is your answer.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20283_5- ... world.html

Eve online is the only game out there that is complete but incomplete at the same time.

Also, any time you bough ISK on a third party site, it was Russian laundering site.

I may be on the short bus, but you are riding a clown car.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Russians like to PLAY the game. They don't RUN the game you tard.

And at least it's a real game. Nobody can run or play an actual game of SC. Just lame demos.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:11 pm

I have no idea WTF is going on in this thread, but . . .

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Eve doesn't have EVA or planetary landings.

I'm sure it's a fine game, but it's not comparable to SC.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Because it's an actual game

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Russians like to PLAY the game. They don't RUN the game you tard.

And at least it's a real game. Nobody can run or play an actual game of SC. Just lame demos.
Ok, it’s official, you don’t know what you are talking about.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:29 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Russians like to PLAY the game. They don't RUN the game you tard.

You said the Russians run that game. The game is run by CCP, which is an Icelandic company. I played Eve for years. I grow tired of your tard act.

And if anybody dominates the actual game universe, it's the fucking goons. I lived in the Teshkat system for years, surrounded by Russians. Those guys are great. The GoonsSwarm is a cancer.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:

You said the Russians run that game. The game is run by CCP, which is an Icelandic company. I played Eve for years. I grow tired of your tard act.

And if anybody dominates the actual game universe, it's the fucking goons. I lived in the Teshkat system for years, surrounded by Russians. Those guys are great. The GoonsSwarm is a cancer.
GoonSwarm were/are Russians.

Also, google is your friend. Look at CCP and Russian Mob connections. You’ll be sad.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

GoonSwarm were/are Russians.

Also, google is your friend. Look at CCP and Russian Mob connections. You’ll be sad.

Dude, you are such a retard. Goonswarm is not Russian you fucking mook.