What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

StCapps

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Well if Makar isn't ready for the NHL by the end of year two, or the beginning of year three, then I will start to worry, and I'll also be really surprised. By the end of year three if he isn't signed, that's panic mode time.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:45 pm

Even year three can be too late, remember Justin Shultz; he wouldn't take the contract offered by the Ducks, then he "de-registered" with Wisconsin and was UFA after year three, signed with the Oilers instead.

Like I say, NCAA makes me nervous, I want them on ELC right away.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, but the people I know who are really into it are also really into anime, comic books, and the big bang theory. All of that stuff is shitty beyond belief, so I have a strong suspicion that D&D is quite bad. Can't say for sure though.
Comic books are good but anime? Eh, stick with comic books, IMO.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Like just compare the Makar situation to the Liljegren situation, the Leafs own Liljegren, they can call him up, they can send him down, they have him in their system right down the road, and in three years he's an RFA. Makar on the other hand, you potentially lose the whole ELC, and in three years if he's all that he's projected to be, he and his agent can write their own ticket, even when you go to sign him, he's got you over the barrel, meet his demands, or he walks, and other GM's will be throwing stoopid money at him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Like just compare the Makar situation to the Liljegren situation, the Leafs own Liljegren, they can call him up, they can send him down, they have him in their system right down the road, and in three years he's an RFA. Makar on the other hand, you potentially lose the whole ELC, and in three years if he's all that he's projected to be, he and his agent can write their own ticket, even when you go to sign him, he's got you over the barrel, meet his demands, or he walks, and other GM's will be throwing stoopid money at him.
If we don't give him what he demands, then we don't deserve to sign him, the Will Butcher Effect. Give him the maximum ELC contract, before year three, don't be retarded and try to cheap out, that's got to be the gameplan.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Apparently Sweden played the Yanks today in a pre-tourny game, lost 3-1, Dahlin had a sweet hit though.
The lack of advertising on this shit is lame, bad TSN.
:naughty:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Like just compare the Makar situation to the Liljegren situation, the Leafs own Liljegren, they can call him up, they can send him down, they have him in their system right down the road, and in three years he's an RFA. Makar on the other hand, you potentially lose the whole ELC, and in three years if he's all that he's projected to be, he and his agent can write their own ticket, even when you go to sign him, he's got you over the barrel, meet his demands, or he walks, and other GM's will be throwing stoopid money at him.
If we don't give him what he demands, then we don't deserve to sign him, the Will Butcher Effect. Give him the maximum ELC contract, before year three, don't be retarded and try to cheap out, that's got to be the gameplan.
Indeed, but I wouldn't be relaxed until he was under contract, I mean, he's a third overall, can you imagine if Mitch Marner wasn't signed yet and was a year away from UFA? Yikes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:Found the Rules - 2nd Edition
http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/
Just isn't the same without the artwork.. Great find, tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
We don't appear to be playing by them so, 8-)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
We don't appear to be playing by them so, 8-)
C-Mag, you were transported to a new realm by the way of Mont's trebuchet; what is next?