Literal Odds and Ends

Speaker to Animals

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 pm

I think I saw what people call a UFO swarm two days ago. It was the weirdest thing. It was like a swarm of objects floating by, pretty high in the sky, and heading north (directly against the wind). They kind of moved like you'd imagine plastic bags do when they get picked up by the wind. I couldn't make out any shape at all. But then there were these even smaller things that were sort of rotating around them very slowly.

When I write it, it sounds like Close Encounters or something, but it really didn't feel that way. The thing is, I can't explain it at all.

There were maybe a dozen or so of the larger objects and I lots more of the little ones. You could barely see them they were so high. I would not normally have noticed them, but I was outside doing tuck rolls to work on my single leg squat, and noticed them when I laid there on the mat resting.

It was almost like garbage or pieces of balloons or something, but they were steadily moving against the wind, and those little things really were slowly moving around the bigger things.

It was super odd. Have any of you seen anything like this?

I was searching around, and this guy video taped the same thing (three weeks earlier) without the little ones orbiting around them:

If they were floating along with the wind, I'd guess they were just balloons or some kind of junk like plastic bags or something. But they were moving in the opposite direction of the wind and the clouds. And the little ones were kind of moving about the bigger ones.

You can see from that video they don't look like anything spectacular. It's not like some crazy moment. But I am really puzzled about how to explain it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Are air currents subject to lower wind? I don't think so. Sometimes the wave on a lagoon will head one direction while the ebbing takes the bait below the surface the other.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Nukedog wrote:Are air currents subject to lower wind? I don't think so. Sometimes the wave on a lagoon will head one direction while the ebbing takes the bait below the surface the other.

I know. I checked the METAR report from the airport that is about ten miles from here. There was only one prevailing wind (N), and these things were slowly headed north against the wind.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Must be some sort of retarded balloon. If it didn't say we come in peace or probe your rectum it hardly makes any difference to me what it was.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Nukedog wrote:Must be some sort of retarded balloon. If it didn't say we come in peace or probe your rectum it hardly makes any difference to me what it was.

That's sort of what I was thinking at first. Like pieces of a weather balloon drifting by. But they really were headed directly into the prevailing wind, and those little things were still rotating around them. They also were below the cloud layer, so they weren't super high up. Just high enough and small enough that you probably wouldn't notice them unless you were just lying there looking up at the sky.

They had to be pretty small, though. I just can't figure it out. I am not saying it's aliens or anything. I kind of doubt it. It could be some kind of natural phenomena. I think volcanic activity can cause similar things to appear near volcanoes. Maybe it was something like that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 pm

I've seen lights in the sky near an airport do improbable things like make an isosceles triangle while chasing each other repeatedly. I'm assuming it was some retards in helicopters until I finally see a fucking ayyy. I've gotten my hopes up through jeweywood too many times. If it happens it better be fucking happening until then fuck weird things in the air that don't fucking do anything.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Actually now that I think of it I bet I was witnessing one end of the ellipse multiple planes were doing holding circles on. From the side it would look like they are making a triangle but really they would be changing altitude on a orbit between each other.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:29 pm

I kind of think it was happening here a few days ago. I can't really explain what happened, and the more I think about it, the weirder it was. The things themselves were not spectacular, it was just that they quietly floated by against the wind, with the little ones orbiting around the bigger ones. I just can't think of a good explanation for that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Perhaps they were accelerating very quickly in altitude with a slip stream they somehow caught. I've seen balloons orbit each other on their way up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Nukedog wrote:Perhaps they were accelerating very quickly in altitude with a slip stream they somehow caught. I've seen balloons orbit each other on their way up.

They were moving pretty slowly. I watched them for more than five minutes as they traveled north. They were slower than birds. More like something floating.