Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Hastur

Re: Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 am
My contention is that, if we are going mix it up in inner and outer circle, a few things have to occur:

1. Women have to grow up and start acting like adults rather than constantly bitching about imagined problems. They need to stop demanding men fix their problems too. Men have far worse problems than women and you don't see us demanding women fix that shit. Think about that.

2. Women have to open up the inner circle to men, which they currently refuse to do. They do not even see the inner circle for what it is because they take it for granted.

3. Most importantly: men will need to treat women no differently than they treat men. Ladies: gender equality means you should be treated like men are treated. You need to understand what that means, because I am sure most of you are not going to enjoy it.
Good post. +1

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 am

I've been reading this Inner/Outer Circle stuff, and though it sounds plausible (most complex things do), it would have to be cultural, not genetic. Like I've stated before, the only biological difference between women & men is testosterone, nothing cultural is inheritable. This Inner/Outer theory could be the natural result that comes from the difference in aggression & ambition, and the responsibility of child-rearing, between the sexes but seems unlikely outside of society conditioning.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 am

I think it is totally genetic. Outer circle power derives from testosterone (strength, competency, competition). Inner circle power derives from fertility.

I think it is certainly possible for some women to become our equals in the outer circle, however. Yet most women fail badly, which is why female happiness has plummeted since the 1960s. Because women do not possess the same aptitude for self-reflection (which I believe actually is a cultural phenomenon and not genetic), they often fail to understand what makes them unhappy or even what it is they truly want in life. They became emotionally invested in the idea that women should be like men. The more they embrace this, the less happy they become and the more societal destruction they sow. Yet because they do not understand that their growing unhappiness derives from their embracing a bad life choice, they just further embrace that life choice as if they need only achieve that much more of it and they will finally know happiness.

Most women would be far happier sticking to their own circle.

The inverse, men joining the inner circle, I think is totally untenable, though achievable with similar sad results as we have seen with women. But in our case, I doubt any man can viably function in the inner circle. Women will undermine him. No women will respect him. Few men will respect him (really only men like me who still hold to fraternity can have respect for him, since most blue-pilled men nowadays will throw him under the bus to pump themselves up).

It is wholly genetic, in my opinion.

Though, for this to work, both men and women need to be free to operate in both circles without penalty, though in each circle they must operate according to the natural rules if that circle which deruce from human genetics and evolutionary behavior. Men cannot try dominate the inner circle like they do in the outer circle, and women cannot expect to be treated like special princesses in the outer circle (compete and own your shit or go back to the inner circle).

That is my take on it and pretty much everything I think on these matters derives from evolutionary behavior, genetics, and biology.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:45 am

What you saw with that rape hoax in the Senate was an unadulterated showdown between inner and outer circle power. The true victory was that truth and argument won the day in what is supposed to be a pure outer circle power structure (US Senate).

Most of the female senators and congresswomen belong there in the sense that they compete against men on our own terms. What was fucked up was how they were allowed to also draw on inner circle power in an attempt to unjustly prevail over their mostly male competitors.

It works because too many male senators are terrified of inner circle power. You saw men bowing to the literal hysterics all over the place.THAT is our problem. Women are doing these awful things because too many men support it due to their deriving their self-worth from female approval.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am

I don't know if it fits into "Inner Circle" dogma, but not bearing children seems like an instant disqualification. Women hold power because they bear and rear children. Men will do ANYTHING to make that continue, which IS genetic.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:13 am

Let’s try not to confuse a descriptive model with a biological law.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am

A non-child-bearing woman has no more status than a gay man. There’s no circle for them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am

A bull-dike clamoring on FB has no inate power. Everyone knows what’s going to happen to her when we get stranded on the desert island.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am
A non-child-bearing woman has no more status than a gay man. There’s no circle for them.
Which is why the circle talk is a descriptive model and not a biological law. Because biology produces both and the model can’t account for them.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am
Which is why the circle talk is a descriptive model and not a biological law. Because biology produces both and the model can’t account for them.
Yeah, I’m not feeling the circle model. Next.