NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

StCapps

Re: NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am

Canadians try to drag Torontonians down because Torontonians try to drag Canadians down.
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:58 am

Please, Canadians just want our attention, they don't call us the Centre of the Universe for nothing, Canada's problem with us, is that we just don't notice them enough, so they bite at our ankles and pull on our pantlegs.

The whole Canada United thing is laughable, the rest of Canada hates Canada, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, the Maritimes, all they do is hate on Canada, there is no Canada, outside the GTA.

6ix Gods; we are are the Centre of the Universe, and the Guardians of Confederation, both.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Please, Canadians just want our attention, they don't call us the Centre of the Universe for nothing, Canada's problem with us, is that we just don't notice them enough, so they bite at our ankles and pull on our pantlegs.

The whole Canada United thing is laughable, the rest of Canada hates Canada, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, the Maritimes, all they do is hate on Canada, there is no Canada, outside the GTA.

6ix Gods; we are are the Centre of the Universe, and the Guardians of Confederation, both.
Center of the Universe is a joke to anyone not living in Toronto. We use it facetiously, knowing that you guys think it's actually true, the rest of us like to poke fun at that. You guys deserve most of the hate you do get, your sense of superiority is completely unearned and it's no wonder that people who don't live in Toronto aren't fans of that attitude. Why should they enjoy your stuck up bullshit?

The reason Americans hate people from NYC, is the same reason Canadians hate people from Toronto. Snobby big city dick bags who think they are better the rest of the country. It's not ankle biting, it's called retaliating to y'all looking down your noses at the rest of us.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 02, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:10 pm

In order to feel superior, we would have to care about what others are doing, but that's now how it works, do I feel superior to Vancouver? Not really, Vancouver is pretty nice actually, it's just not my cup of tea, I don't feel anything for it, I was actually born there, but it just seems alien to me.

Vancouver meanwhile, hates us with a passion, twisting themselves into knots to spew bile our way, for what reason, we neither know nor care, they should just do what we do, be the Gods of their own Universe, and pay no mind to anyone else.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Vancouver meanwhile, hates us with a passion, twisting themselves into knots to spew bile our way, for what reason, we neither know nor care, they should just do what we do, be the Gods of their own Universe, and pay no mind to anyone else.
I told you the reason. It's a good reason, y'all just wanna plug your ears and pretend Vancouver has no reason to spew bile in your direction when y'all spew bile on Canadians in all directions then act like you never instigated the whole thing. It's pretty easy to figure out why everyone else hates Toronto and it's not for no reason, Torontonians are the only ones who can't figure it out.

People don't like big city snoobs looking down their noses at everyone who isn't a big city snoob, who knew?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't bother to plug my ears, Vancouver can hate on me all they like, it's not a republic, my chain of command, does not run through Vancouver, and nobody hates Canada, more than people from Vancouver, so presenting Vancouver or any other Canada self hating backwater, as being the Guardians of Confederation, is pretty silly, we are the Centre of the Canadian Universe, the rest of Canada, our unruly empire.

We love ourselves, that's all that matters, the rest of Canada hating on us, is just projecting their hatred of themselves.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I don't bother to plug my ears, Vancouver can hate on me all they like, it's not a republic, my chain of command, does not run through Vancouver, and nobody hates Canada, more than people from Vancouver, so presenting Vancouver or any other Canada self hating backwater, as being the Guardians of Confederation, is pretty silly, we are the Centre of the Canadian Universe, the rest of Canada, our unruly empire.
I'm not championing Vancouver. You are not the Center of the Canadian Universe, you are the biggest city in Canada, big difference. Pretending you are the only thing that matters in Canada is what pisses people off, and I don't blame them, that attitude is really lame.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:23 pm

6ix God is not even a city, it's a state of mind, I'm a hundred klicks out from Kensington Market here, but it still feels like Toronto to me. Heck, the guy down the road just put his house on the market for $800k, and they only people looking at it, are from Toronto, 6ix Gods be taken over up in here, I was just the in the first wave.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:6ix God is not even a city, it's a state of mind, I'm a hundred klicks out from Kensington Market here, but it still feels like Toronto to me. Heck, the guy down the road just put his house on the market for $800k, and they only people looking at it, are from Toronto, 6ix Gods be taken over up in here, I was just the in the first wave.
If Toronto was so great why did you move away? Exactly.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:29 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:6ix God is not even a city, it's a state of mind, I'm a hundred klicks out from Kensington Market here, but it still feels like Toronto to me. Heck, the guy down the road just put his house on the market for $800k, and they only people looking at it, are from Toronto, 6ix Gods be taken over up in here, I was just the in the first wave.
If Toronto was so great why did you move further away from it? Exactly.
My wife is a Toronto hater, she refused to live there, but when I came out here, I was like, meh, this is basically just a suburb of Toronto, it's still right there, I can drive down to the escarpment ten minutes away, and on a clear day, I can still see downtown from here. It's like North York, not Toronto proper, but still well within our empire. I'm an Empire Loyalist, colonizing the GTA for the 6ix.
Nec Aspera Terrent