NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Smitty-48

Re: NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 am

Matthews will score more goals, I'm a goals first guy, assist generators are easier to get, we have my boy Mitchy to be the assist machine, I also think Matthews will play more games, I fear for McDavid, he's reckless, he's going to charge into a Scott Stevens shot one of these days.

You know where I'm going to be seriously conflicted? Canada v. USA international, because Matthews is going to be Captain America, but I don't think I will be able to root against my own son, even for Team Canada.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:26 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Matthews will score more goals, I'm a goals first guy, assist generators are easier to get, we have my boy Mitchy to be the assist machine, I also think Matthews will play more games, I fear for McDavid, he's reckless, he's going to charge into a Scott Stevens shot one of these days.

You know where I'm going to be seriously conflicted? Canada v. USA international, because Matthews is going to be Captain America, but I don't think I will be able to root against my own son, even for Team Canada.
Why don't you just cheer for your boy to kill it and for Canada to win? Doesn't sound like a conflict to me.

I'm not going to assume McDavid is Crosby or Lindros until he shows me that he is. Not that worried, yet. Besides he's going to put on a little weight and fill out as well, kid is only 20. He'll never be as big as Matthews but he's not going to be small. I'd be a lot more worried about Marner having injury issues at his size, not that worried about McDavid. He's reckless because he's young, he'll calibrate better as he gets experience.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 am

Nah, I want Matthews to stick it to the Canadians, all the Leaf haters can suck on that. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Nah, I want Matthews to stick it to the Canadians, all the Leaf haters can suck on that. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well then you're a traitor to Canada, just to stick to Leaf haters? Doesn't seem worth it to me, that's just a dick move.

Cheering against Canada in international hockey? Fucking Blasphemy.
Might as well defect and get it over with. I'm going to start calling you Brett Hull.

Not sure I'd even believe you even if you claimed to be cheering for the USA, that's gotta be just trolling.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Nah, I want Matthews to stick it to the Canadians, all the Leaf haters can suck on that. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well then you're a traitor to Canada, just to stick to Leaf haters? Doesn't seem worth it to me. Cheering against us in international hockey? Might as well defect and get it over with. I'm going to start calling you Brett Hull.
I'm from the 6ix yo, Canada hates me, why should I be loyal to a people who hate me with such a passion? Fuck Canadians, they hate me thrice, they hate me for being from Toronto, they hate me for being a Right Winger, they hate me for being loyal to HM.

My nation, is the House of Windsor, Canadians are the ones who are traitors.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Well then you're a traitor to Canada, just to stick to Leaf haters? Doesn't seem worth it to me. Cheering against us in international hockey? Might as well defect and get it over with. I'm going to start calling you Brett Hull.
I'm from the 6ix yo, Canada hates me, why should I be loyal to a people who hate me with such a passion? Fuck Canadians, they hate me thrice, they hate me for being from Toronto, they hate me for being a Right Winger, they hate me for being loyal to HM.

My nation, is the House of Windsor, Canadians are the ones who are traitors.
Whatever Brett Hull.
:naughty:
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 am

Nobody is a bigger bunch of wannabe Americans, than Canadians, I'm the last of the true Canadians, Loyalist to the bone, which just makes me a stranger in my own land.

Why should I be the last man standing, around a Red Ensign alone? Take your Liberal Party of Canada flag and shove it, Canada, I'm not the traitor here, ya buncha Bolshies
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Nobody is a bigger bunch of wannabe Americans, than Canadians, I'm the last of the true Canadians, Loyalist to the bone, which just makes me a stranger in my own land.
If you want to know why folks hate people from Toronto, this attitude about being better than everyone else because the world revolves around Toronto and pretending to have no real connection to the rest of Canada has a lot to do with it. If you can't see why that might rub other Canadians the wrong way, well that's Torontonians for you.

You trying to couch that typical Torontonian ego in your loyalism is transparent as all get out. You ain't fooling me, 6ix til you die, indeed.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:51 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Nobody is a bigger bunch of wannabe Americans, than Canadians, I'm the last of the true Canadians, Loyalist to the bone, which just makes me a stranger in my own land.
If you want to know why folks hate people from Toronto, this attitude about being better than everyone else and having no real connection to the rest of Canada has a lot to do with it. You trying to couch that Torontonian ego in loyalism is transparent as all get out. You ain't fooling me.

Typical 6ix attitude, stuck up little faggots, to the core.
Whatevs, just making my point for me, all Canadians want to do, is try to drag a 6ix God down, just for being the shizzle... we're gonna take Steeltown from you, bitch, Hamilton, will be Toronto's too, it already is.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Whatevs, just making my point for me, all Canadians want to do, is try to drag a 6ix God down, just for being the shizzle... we're gonna take Steeltown from you, bitch, Hamilton, will be Toronto's too, it already is.
Mike Harris is coming?
*hides*
*yip*