Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 pm

clubgop wrote:What did I say about pitching? What did I say about pitching?
Lot of fucking pitches in the dirt, I dunno why. Still, held LA to 1 run through 8 innings. Can’t ask for much more.

I might just win the FFL game, even with Andre Ellington mysteriously benched.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 pm

I can't even watch the local news right now
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:17 pm

California wrote:I can't even watch the local news right now
I thought you lived in the north.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm

clubgop wrote:
California wrote:I can't even watch the local news right now
I thought you lived in the north.
Grew up in the north, lived there until i was 30, have lived in the south since then
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm

When you mentioned your Dodgers rage, I forgot to ask: are you Giants, A's, something else?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:What did I say about pitching? What did I say about pitching?
Lot of fucking pitches in the dirt, I dunno why. Still, held LA to 1 run through 8 innings. Can’t ask for much more.

I might just win the FFL game, even with Andre Ellington mysteriously benched.
Well the pitches down is two fold, can't pitch these guys up in the zone and two they are worn the fuck out. As a unit they were bound to break.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Fife wrote:When you mentioned your Dodgers rage, I forgot to ask: are you Giants, A's, something else?
Giants all the way. I really miss being able to go to games. Baseball, because of the Giants, was my absolute favorite sport, even when I was traveling working baseball games. It wasn't until I worked for the Padres that baseball was finally broken for me. Having to watch bad baseball all the time will do that to you. At least they have the best stadium in the league, even better than PNC in Pittsburg and AT&T in SF

The Giants had a good run for a while there, it made up for the futility of the rest of my life before that. I think the dynasty will be over for a bit.

I've always wanted to like the A's as well. We would go to both teams' games when I was growing up, and the Coliseum was the nicer stadium back in the days of Candlestick and before Mt. Davis. The problem with the A's though is A's fans. They have an inferiority complex to the Giants and its really annoying. No one could deny the A's were a better team for a long time but no matter what most people like the Giants.

My kids are probably going to end up being Angels fans because there's no way I'm going to Chavez Ravine. Until they become Rangers or Astros fans depending on where we land :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm

California wrote:
Fife wrote:When you mentioned your Dodgers rage, I forgot to ask: are you Giants, A's, something else?
Giants all the way. I really miss being able to go to games. Baseball, because of the Giants, was my absolute favorite sport, even when I was traveling working baseball games. It wasn't until I worked for the Padres that baseball was finally broken for me. Having to watch bad baseball all the time will do that to you. At least they have the best stadium in the league, even better than PNC in Pittsburg and AT&T in SF

The Giants had a good run for a while there, it made up for the futility of the rest of my life before that. I think the dynasty will be over for a bit.

I've always wanted to like the A's as well. We would go to both teams' games when I was growing up, and the Coliseum was the nicer stadium back in the days of Candlestick and before Mt. Davis. The problem with the A's though is A's fans. They have an inferiority complex to the Giants and its really annoying. No one could deny the A's were a better team for a long time but no matter what most people like the Giants.

My kids are probably going to end up being Angels fans because there's no way I'm going to Chavez Ravine. Until they become Rangers or Astros fans depending on where we land :lol:
Rangers, I should hope. Central and North Texas are much nicer then Little Mexico.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:

Rangers, I should hope. Central and North Texas are much nicer then Little Mexico.
Houston is hardly little Mexico. Look at a map.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm

California wrote:

Gotta rep the NL.