Who's Up For Making Me (In)Famous?

Martin Hash

Re: Who's Up For Making Me (In)Famous?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:We need a Crosspost-Wrangler for a "Martin Hash" Facebook identity.
DB took this on. Thanx, DB!

p.s. We still need a Twitter Guest Host for Sunday.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 am

C-Mag wrote:Official House Nagger here................ need Youtube comments on the Congressional Shooting. :ugeek:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

As of my 59th birthday, I finally achieved my lifelong goal of becoming a Complete Universalis, the ultimate achievement of a "Renaissance Myn."

p.s. I know I made up the concept, and set up the scoring, but I did it decades ago, and I had to break my ass to complete it. No one else in the world has, and anyway, you guys, and anyone else who knows me, knows this is what I do...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Congrats! Now you are overqualified for public office and we can just go back to shit posting :D

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:As of my 59th birthday, I finally achieved my lifelong goal of becoming a Complete Universalis, the ultimate achievement of a "Renaissance Myn."

p.s. I know I made up the concept, and set up the scoring, but I did it decades ago, and I had to break my ass to complete it. No one else in the world has, and anyway, you guys, and anyone else who knows me, knows this is what I do...
Martin: Have you considered contacting other podcasters and asking to be a guest on their show? You have a lot of professional credentials, experience in various fields, and you are a minor public figure in your area. Your podcasts, while succinct, are a good introduction to debates on liberty, individual vs. collective, and economics. I think if you contacted a lot different podcasters, you would probably be invited onto their show. Perhaps you could make a publicity jump yourself by inviting one of them onto your podcast. You would have to change your format a bit, but I think you could accommodate an interview. I would like to see this, as would the board, and I think it might help get your name out more.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:As of my 59th birthday, I finally achieved my lifelong goal of becoming a Complete Universalis, the ultimate achievement of a "Renaissance Myn."

Martin: Have you considered contacting other podcasters and asking to be a guest on their show? You have a lot of professional credentials, experience in various fields, and you are a minor public figure in your area. Your podcasts, while succinct, are a good introduction to debates on liberty, individual vs. collective, and economics. I think if you contacted a lot different podcasters, you would probably be invited onto their show. Perhaps you could make a publicity jump yourself by inviting one of them onto your podcast. You would have to change your format a bit, but I think you could accommodate an interview. I would like to see this, as would the board, and I think it might help get your name out more.
Daralon, I'm putting you in charge of this. I will both be a guest & have guests, but you're the pointman. I tried a couple times to be a guest; see the email below. Contact these guys and get on the mailing list yourself then schedule me. Thanx.

Welcome aboard!
Here's what you need to know now that you've signed up for PodcastGuests.com.
1. Every Monday, you'll receive podcast guest opportunities in your inbox. Each opportunity will explain what type of guest the podcaster is looking for. If you're a good match, you'll fill out a simple form to let the podcaster know you're interested.
2. If you want your podcast featured in a newsletter so that you can find guests, please fill out this form.
3. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
4. Spread the word about PodcastGuests.com! The more people who join, the better the results. Please tell them to sign up at PodcastGuests.com.
Thanks!
Andrew
Our mailing address is:
Whittier Media, LLC
PO Box 163411
Austin, TX 78716-3411

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Daralon, I'm putting you in charge of this. I will both be a guest & have guests, but you're the pointman. I tried a couple times to be a guest; see the email below. Contact these guys and get on the mailing list yourself then schedule me. Thanx.

Welcome aboard!
1. Every Monday, you'll receive podcast guest opportunities in your inbox. Each opportunity will explain what type of guest the podcaster is looking for. If you're a good match, you'll fill out a simple form to let the podcaster know you're interested.
2. If you want your podcast featured in a newsletter so that you can find guests, please fill out this form.
4. Spread the word about PodcastGuests.com! The more people who join, the better the results. Please tell them to sign up at PodcastGuests.com.
Thanks!
Andrew
Our mailing address is:
Whittier Media, LLC
PO Box 163411
Austin, TX 78716-3411
It might be interesting if you got on a show where someone had diametrically opposed views to you on liberty, taxation, social justice etc and you had a debate episode. You can hold your own in a debate, and I think it would allow you to articulate your views and make the case for them. Just out of curiosity, what podcasts have you tried getting on?
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Welcome aboard!
Thanks!
Andrew
Our mailing address is:
Whittier Media, LLC
PO Box 163411
Austin, TX 78716-3411
Send me a private message with more of the details about how to do this, and I will try to help you get some guests and be a guest.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:13 am

I'm going to start posting the podcast videos & Travel Topics videos to the "Martin Hash" Facebook page that DB is handling. (My personal FB page is "Martin D. Hash.") Everybody who is on Facebook, please Friend "Martin Hash."

p.s. If anybody would like "Martin Hash" FB logon credentials to Friend request 1000s of people, jump up, we need you.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:19 am

I do not but I want to help