California Hate Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Image

haha I grew up in the Lancaster/Palmdale area of LA County, it's all staunch republicans up there. Edwards Air Force base, Chuck Yeager, Northrop, Lockheed, jobs jobs jobs

I lived in LA for a couple years. Not sure if you knew that. Stayed at 5th and San Pedro and took the blue line to wherever the fuck that *redacted* manufacturing facility was. Worked the swing shift so coming back on public transportation around midnight was always fun. And I was going to AA in a fairly prestigious group for a while so I got to see most of LA. Fucking shit hole. Houston is bad, don't get me wrong. But Jesus....

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:51 pm

I didn't know that, doesn't sound like your neck of the woods. Or mine either, I hate LA, the less time I spend there the better. Lancaster was a nice small town when I was born, both of my parents went to high school there, but it's a shithole now, all of the trash from LA has moved in and ruined it. The west side of town is still civilized but anything east is dogshit. The less time I spend there too, the better.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

New information on the San Diego hepatitis outbreak. It is because of the Plastic-bag ban. Ha! I told you it was a bad idea. (For completely different reasons.)

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/201 ... th-crisis/#
“The plastic bag ban is the main reason for the hepatitis outbreak,” says the homeless man who writes the Homeless Survival Guide. “The hepatitis outbreak was completely predictable — it's why I left San Diego.”

Homeless people learned long ago that pooping in plastic-bag-lined containers meant you could wrap the session up and dispose of all the stuff without touching it, he said in a long email. So when it got harder to get the bags after the ban went into effect late last year, it became harder to find the bags and people who were able to keep things clean had to work a lot harder.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:11 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:10 pm

GIBS

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Plan to divide California into three states clears first hurdle

http://abc7.com/politics/plan-to-divide ... e/2575034/
The three-way split goes like this: Northern California would include the Bay Area all the way to the Oregon border, Southern California would begin in Fresno and cover most of the southern state.

A new California would begin in Los Angeles county and cover most of the coastal areas.

They are trying to cockblock Jefferson and load it up with blue votes from the Bay Area. This would triple the amount of representatives these three cuck states get.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Fuck that shit.

Just make the coastline one long blue strip and give southern California and northern California their degenerate-free existence.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Fuck that shit.

Just make the coastline one long blue strip and give southern California and northern California their degenerate-free existence.
We just need to fix up a deal with Tijuana and Ensenada for USN access first, and then let California from San Diego and on up silicon-cuck itself into oblivion.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:07 am

Nukedog wrote:Plan to divide California into three states clears first hurdle

http://abc7.com/politics/plan-to-divide ... e/2575034/
The three-way split goes like this: Northern California would include the Bay Area all the way to the Oregon border, Southern California would begin in Fresno and cover most of the southern state.

A new California would begin in Los Angeles county and cover most of the coastal areas.

They are trying to cockblock Jefferson and load it up with blue votes from the Bay Area. This would triple the amount of representatives these three cuck states get.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 am

All the idiots are crying about the gas tax staring next week yet didn't want to support the recall and repeal effort
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session