Was offered a job with the TSA.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Was offered a job with the TSA.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm

I mean.. aside from hiding semi-automatic weapons around the office, and hiring human beings to act like a data router, aspies are great employees. The fact that most mass shooters are autists.. don't think about that in conjunction with workplace mystery guns.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm
I mean.. aside from hiding semi-automatic weapons around the office, and hiring human beings to act like a data router, aspies are great employees. The fact that most mass shooters are autists.. don't think about that in conjunction with workplace mystery guns.
Proof, or another self-made statistic you like drawing out there because you hate people who do better than you that even though they have a disability?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:57 pm

The vast majority of persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders are highly moral but can show aggression of a non-lethal severity. Nevertheless there are a small number of persons with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome who do show lethal violence. I have described these as Criminal Autistic Psychopathy [(Fitzgerald 2010]. The rate of these problems in special hospitals and prisons is almost twice the general population prevalence of Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Originally, these conditions were called Autistic Psychopathy by Hans Asperger 1938 and 1944. [9] I am suggesting that we bring back the diagnosis of Autistic Psychopathy for those persons with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome who engage in criminal activities with the new diagnosis Criminal Autistic Psychopathy. These persons have the dual features of Autism and Psychopathy. The seriousness of this condition is often missed with the sole diagnosis of Autism or Asperger's Syndrome. There are overlapping features but also differences from General Psychopathy as described in these examples of school killers in the literature.
https://www.theneurotypical.com/psychop ... tings.html

Gee, doc, do you think an Aspie hiding firearms in the workplace might be a red flag for autistic psychopathy?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:57 pm
The vast majority of persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders are highly moral but can show aggression of a non-lethal severity. Nevertheless there are a small number of persons with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome who do show lethal violence. I have described these as Criminal Autistic Psychopathy [(Fitzgerald 2010]. The rate of these problems in special hospitals and prisons is almost twice the general population prevalence of Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Originally, these conditions were called Autistic Psychopathy by Hans Asperger 1938 and 1944. [9] I am suggesting that we bring back the diagnosis of Autistic Psychopathy for those persons with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome who engage in criminal activities with the new diagnosis Criminal Autistic Psychopathy. These persons have the dual features of Autism and Psychopathy. The seriousness of this condition is often missed with the sole diagnosis of Autism or Asperger's Syndrome. There are overlapping features but also differences from General Psychopathy as described in these examples of school killers in the literature.
https://www.theneurotypical.com/psychop ... tings.html

Gee, doc, do you think an Aspie hiding firearms in the workplace might be a red flag for autistic psychopathy?
Congrats, you quoted an article.

You still haven't show the statistical proof you insist exists.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:45 am
Oh, and I get my Secret Clearance back too.
'Till "they" find this board anyways....carry on....Citizen...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:49 pm

I do find it quite amusing the TSA wants to hire a guy that hides firearms around the workplace in case of SHTF.