Bro, do you even vape?

K@th

Re: Bro, do you even vape?

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:31 am

I switched from cigarettes to vaping 5 years ago. I started out with 18 and now am down to 3. The vape habit used to cost me $150/month and now I'm down to about $20/month. A very pleasant way to get myself off the stuff. I don't think about it much, anymore. If we go out and I realize I forgot the vape, it's no big deal.

From a solid pack a day smoker to this? Vaping has been a life saver.

I like the bakery flavors... coffee, hazelnut, french vanilla...
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am

There's a lady at our office who carries around several different bottles of the flavored stuff. They all look like used medicine bottles with home-made labels. I'll ask her what the flavor of the hour is, and it's always something like "peanut butter and banana sandwich" or "blueberry cobbler."

I told her once she go get a bag of jolly ranchers, at least she wouldn't sound like a fucking sleestak with asthma and smell like the cotton candy / turkey leg stand at the county fair.

She said "screw you. What's a sleestak?"

I smoked two packs of Marlboros the last day I smoked. I haven't smoked anything in about 17 years, and I've never vaped; so I'm ignorant about the juices. The lady at the office tells me she gets her juice at the "vape store." Are there any industry standards on how this stuff is made or what goes in it?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Fife wrote:Are there any industry standards on how this stuff is made or what goes in it?
Considering tobacco, with plenty of industry standards, will still kill you, it probably doesn't matter. ;)

I feel like I've seen plenty of headlines about the FDA getting involved in regulating vaping, so there's probably standards. Nicotine's a drug, and you gotta be 18 just to get the vape without any fluid.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Kath wrote:I switched from cigarettes to vaping 5 years ago. I started out with 18 and now am down to 3. The vape habit used to cost me $150/month and now I'm down to about $20/month. A very pleasant way to get myself off the stuff. I don't think about it much, anymore. If we go out and I realize I forgot the vape, it's no big deal.

From a solid pack a day smoker to this? Vaping has been a life saver.

I like the bakery flavors... coffee, hazelnut, french vanilla...

Well, that's really good news.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Protip to vapers out there, just because vaping doesn't smell as bad as smoking tobacco doesn't mean that vaping still doesn't reek to high heaven, it does. Be considerate of others who don't wish to smell ass simply because it is accompanied by something that vaguely smells like blueberries, french vanilla or whatever else.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Stfu pussy. I'll blow cigar smoke in your face on a fucking plane idgaf!

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Stfu pussy. I'll blow cigar smoke in your face on a fucking plane idgaf!
When you do that shit it will stink up the plane, but at least you won't front like it doesn't stink at all as you blow that shit in my face. Some vapers are delusional fucks that think everyone loves the smell of vaping just because it doesn't smell as bad as actual smoking and they react with surprise and dismissal when it turns out some people don't like the smell. I don't know what kind of bubble those folks live in but they are making the rest of you vapers look bad via association, if you were smart nuke then you'd poke fun at them too instead of reflexively defending them out of a misplaced sense of tribalism. Throw those douche bags under the bus and save yourself.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Stfu pussy. I'll blow cigar smoke in your face on a fucking plane idgaf!
When you do that shit it will stink up the plane, but at least you won't front like it doesn't stink at all as you blow that shit in my face. Some vapers are delusional fucks that think everyone loves the smell of vaping just because it doesn't smell as bad as actual smoking and they react with surprise and dismissal when it turns out some people don't like the smell. I don't know what kind of bubble those folks live in but they are making the rest of you vapers look bad via association, if you were smart nuke then you'd poke fun at them too instead of reflexively defending them out of a misplaced sense of tribalism. Throw those douche bags under the bus and save yourself.
Huh? You're looking too deep into it. I was just shit posting but yeah keep complaining about smells and shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 pm

I'd tell the stewardess you claimed to have a bomb up your ass.