California Hate Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 pm

California wrote:Check out the hysterics when I introduce Dennis Praeger's SIX HIRB acronym to my California surfer brethren

http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthread ... 103&page=1
Which group do you suppose owns more cats?
:lol:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
California wrote:Check out the hysterics when I introduce Dennis Praeger's SIX HIRB acronym to my California surfer brethren

http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthread ... 103&page=1
Which group do you suppose owns more cats?
:lol:
I know that guy IRL. He's pretty funny, although lately he's gone down a leftist rabbit hole. Or maybe I just see it now because I've changed the way I think
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:39 pm

California out

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Nukedog wrote:Image

California out

It's okay. The trans women are not capable of raping those kids since they are more oppressed than cis children.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm so glad I don't live in the Bay Area anymore
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Wait until AntiFa gets a load of this. That's what a lot of em seem to want anyway. Hush money.
The City Council in Sacramento, Calif. last week unanimously approved the controversial "Advance Peace" program, through which the city offers cash stipends to gang members who remain peaceful.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/sacramento ... ers-peace/

You know what they say “As California goes, so goes the nation.” :sad-roulette:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:46 pm

They are fleeing to Texas. We need a final solution for Californians.

or more hurricanes maybe

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Haumana wrote:Wait until AntiFa gets a load of this. That's what a lot of em seem to want anyway. Hush money.
The City Council in Sacramento, Calif. last week unanimously approved the controversial "Advance Peace" program, through which the city offers cash stipends to gang members who remain peaceful.

Spending a week in lockup would be worth shouting out "Gibs!" as soon as the gavel came down on that vote.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Haumana wrote:Wait until AntiFa gets a load of this. That's what a lot of em seem to want anyway. Hush money.

As ridiculous as the policy sounds, it probably is cheaper for the taxpayer in the long run when you save on police OT, court costs, prison/jail costs, etc.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 pm

California wrote: As ridiculous as the policy sounds, it probably is cheaper for the taxpayer in the long run when you save on police OT, court costs, prison/jail costs, etc.
That is the conclusion we arrived at over on the Facebag group too, essentially it is triage. Which is a bit of a sad statement in itself. Waiting to see what the actual ROI for this carrot. Safe money would have to assume that the majority of the target audience is already receiving public tax dollars, so in one way this is like giving them two scoops of ice cream so they don't shoot anyone. :shock:
Speaker to Animals wrote: Spending a week in lockup would be worth shouting out "Gibs!" as soon as the gavel came down on that vote.
:lol: Gibs and dindu are two hilariously accurate meme age words, imho.