NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

StCapps

Re: NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 pm

pineapplemike wrote:go kings
Nah fuck The Kings, my Avs need a playoff spot, and there ain't enough of those to go around these days. At this point though, the Kings have the better shot though, considering the MacKinnon injury, that's just the way she goes.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:The simple request would have yielded dividends eventually,
It's very easy for you to say that now but prior examples of the way you behave make it hard to believe.
Oh well, you and Kath should have know I was trolling you, the overreaction just created a self fulfilling prophecy. Obviously the every thread is hockey thread to Canadians line was deliberate embellishment, oops.
And your insistence on spoiling the Olympics threads leads me to beleive you would never have stopped.
Go ahead, wreck every Olympics thread with your IOC hatred. Whatever feels like victory to you. After all winning arguments not mutual enjoyment is the goal of the MHF.
:roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:And your insistence on spoiling the Olympics threads leads me to beleive you would never have stopped.
What can I say threats of censorship by lame moderators triggers me, especially if they threaten my hockey talk specifically, and aren't consistent about enforcement of the rules, I mean, fuck that noise.

Your assumption is incorrect, but y'all declared war over it anyway, so now you have your war, enjoy. No use crying over spilled milk, what's done is done, that's just the way she goes.

Believe me or not, I don't give a shit, that's up to you really, it's no skin off my back.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:18 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:And your insistence on spoiling the Olympics threads leads me to beleive you would never have stopped.
What can I say threats of censorship by lame moderators triggers me, especially if they threaten my hockey talk specifically, fuck that noise. Your assumption is incorrect, but y'all declared war over it anyway, so now you have your war, enjoy.

No use crying over spilled milk, what's done is done, that's just the way she goes.
Hey even threats of censorship trigger you, 8hrs of being free to moan about censorship with not even a single word deleted doesn't seem to convince you that Kath wouldn't actually do it.
Hopefully come Saturday when the first events start you will behave like a gentleman and allow us the pleasure of talking about the games and keep your NHL talk to the NHL thread.
It's not really a lot to ask after all.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
What can I say threats of censorship by lame moderators triggers me, especially if they threaten my hockey talk specifically, fuck that noise. Your assumption is incorrect, but y'all declared war over it anyway, so now you have your war, enjoy.

No use crying over spilled milk, what's done is done, that's just the way she goes.
Hey even threats of censorship trigger you, 8hrs of being free to moan about censorship with not even a single word deleted doesn't seem to convince you that Kath wouldn't actually do it.
Hopefully come Saturday when the first events start you will behave like a gentleman and allow us the pleasure of talking about the games and keep your NHL talk to the NHL thread.
She censored clubby and threatened that I would be next. Not very convincing that she won't do it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that doesn't matter, war were declared.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote: Hopefully come Saturday when the first events start you will behave like a gentleman and allow us the pleasure of talking about the games and keep your NHL talk to the NHL thread.
No quarter asked, none given, the Montylympics will burn in a fire of its own making.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Hopefully come Saturday when the first events start you will behave like a gentleman and allow us the pleasure of talking about the games and keep your NHL talk to the NHL thread.
No quarter asked, none given, the Montylympics will burn in a fire of its own making.
War Were Declared, too late now, I shotty Bender, the MHF explodes if I say "ass".
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Oh well, looks like Olympic conversations will have to be made in private messages to avoid you deliberately spoiling them. Sad.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Don't mess with my hockey talk or threaten to.

That's crossing a line, child fucker ain't got shit on that.
/shrugs

War Is The H Word, now that's a good episode.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 pm

StCapps wrote:Don't mess with my hockey talk or threaten to.

That's crossing a line, child fucker ain't got shit on that.
/shrugs

War Is The H Word, now that's a good episode.
Yup, cos what's important to you is all that matters.
I'll just have to put you on ignore for the duration of the games. Unfortunately Kath doesn't have that option.