What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:And moreover, who told them they could play in our cafeteria in the first place? Lucky it's just a running back who came down to see what was up, if the defensive linemen come down here and catch you nerding out, you're gonna be running for your lives, the offensive unit is not the bullies of the football team.
The first stage is Denial.
Hey, it's all relative, the offensive captain is the Quarterback, BMOC, class president, political operator, nice guy, the offense follow his lead, the defensive captain in the free safety, he's a black kid, from the other side of the tracks, he takes no prisoners, the defense follows his lead, and they hit to hurt.
Bargaining.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The first stage is Denial.
Hey, it's all relative, the offensive captain is the Quarterback, BMOC, class president, political operator, nice guy, the offense follow his lead, the defensive captain in the free safety, he's a black kid, from the other side of the tracks, he takes no prisoners, the defense follows his lead, and they hit to hurt.
Bargaining.
Hey, I tried to bargain with them, but they didn't take the hand that was offered, you think a defensive player is going to say "hey, D&D, you guys mind if I play?" If you have a football player hanging out with you, you are protected, but if you run me off, don't come crying later, when the linebackers show up in a surly mood, as if linebackers had any other kind of mood.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Bargaining.
Hey, I tried to bargain with them, but they didn't take the hand that was offered, you think a defensive player is going to say "hey, D&D, you guys mind if I play?" If you have a football player hanging out with you, you are protected, but if you run me off, don't come crying later, when the linebackers show up in a surly mood, as if linebackers had any other kind of mood.
Smitty was James Franco in high school, if his character was a jock instead of a freak, aside from that one small change, I can see it now.....

Fuck NBC for cancelling that show after only 18 episodes, god damn they are retarded.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:53 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Bargaining.
Smitty was James Franco in high school, if his character was a jock instead of a freak, aside from that one small change, I can see it now.....
Pretty much, I was actually a jock-freak hybrid, sort of half Emilio Estevez, half Judd Nelson.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Pretty much, I was actually a jock-freak hybrid, sort of half Emilio Estevez, half Judd Nelson.
If you haven't seen Freaks and Geeks, check that shit out. A crime that it was only had 18 episodes, NBC are fags. It's on Netflix, so it's easy to binge and then immediately afterward also become infuriated by NBC's idiocy. How the fuck did they cancel that show? Tom F. Wilson was a high school gym teacher ffs, Biff Tannen himself!

It was gold, I say! There is no putting Humpty Dumpty back together again, but for anyone who hasn't seen those 18 episodes, it's well worth a watch.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm

In my day, it was the Breakfast Club, that was the literal truth of high school then, except nobody was purely an archetype, everybody was a hybrid, I didn't have any social barriers, it's like, I joined the drama club, because there was a cute girl I wanted to get with, and I did, but she was a hybrid too, Princess-Freak, half Molly Ringwald, half Ally Sheedy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:In my day, it was the Breakfast Club.
Watched that with the kids a few months ago...
Good fun... although it cheeses out towards the end...
Hadn't realized that Ed O'Neill was in that movie... going on to Married with Children fame.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 pm

A fifth-level paladin drives his car to the repair shop.

He gets out and says to the mechanic "It's really weird. Normally I fight for justice and righteousness, but every time I get in this car I have this incredible urge to run over old ladies, drive way past the speed limit, and pick up hitchhiking demons. Can you help me?"

The mechanic looks the car over and says "Yeah, I see what the problem is. Your alignment's off."
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 pm

*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:16 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:In my day, it was the Breakfast Club.
Watched that with the kids a few months ago...
Good fun... although it cheeses out towards the end...
Hadn't realized that Ed O'Neill was in that movie... going on to Married with Children fame.
What cheeses out? It doesn't cheese out, what's cheesy about it? In our school, when the all city QB made class president, he literally made a speech that could have been right out of the Breakfast Club, the Manifesto, the whole assembly stood up and cheered.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent