California Hate Thread

Ex-California

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Only California would encourage illegal immigration so blatantly to begin with. I think something stinks here. They are passing something else that's stupid and dropping the outright fantastical elements of it methinks
They are passing something stupid everyday at this point
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:55 am

California adds 4 states to travel ban for laws it says discriminate against LGBTQ community

But this travel ban is only against religious bigots..... oh wait..... reasons
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:59 am

lol did they ban Mormons for practicing white sharia? Wait...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:20 am

California wrote:California adds 4 states to travel ban for laws it says discriminate against LGBTQ community

North Carolina and Tennessee rocking the top spot. We must be doing something right!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:38 am

Hasn't spent a month in France since he got elected. Avoids media, not making any annoucement about anything outside of "fuck you we will pass shit and shut up" and letting his "allies" burn and crash a mere hours after the parliement elections. Great leader my ass. More like cancerous left wing celebs.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:California adds 4 states to travel ban for laws it says discriminate against LGBTQ community

North Carolina and Tennessee rocking the top spot. We must be doing something right!
Hey Sacramento, keep your faggoty tourism business over in Vegas.

We'll just happily keep accepting your refugee businesses.

As one example, Nissan directly benefited my daughter's public elemetary, middle, and high schools a few years ago. Bigly. And there was nothing like a ton of California refugees buying yuge houses for full asking price +, sight unseen, to boost property values. Keep em coming! :goteam: :drunk:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00988.html

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Hey Sacramento, keep your faggoty tourism business over in Vegas.

We'll just happily keep accepting your refugee businesses.

As one example, Nissan directly benefited my daughter's public elemetary, middle, and high schools a few years ago. Bigly. And there was nothing like a ton of California refugees buying yuge houses for full asking price +, sight unseen, to boost property values. Keep em coming! :goteam: :drunk:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00988.html

Toyota is on its way as well

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Ugh why do I look at Texas real estate prices?

I may go back to Fox after I get this stadium built.....

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/T ... ect/12_zm/

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Woodlands is top tier tbh. The drive downtown is still shitty but it's really nice. Like real nice.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Woodlands is top tier tbh. The drive downtown is still shitty but it's really nice. Like real nice.
I've been there. The Fox facility is hidden in the outskirts of the Woodlands and is an awesome, state of the art place. All of the Fox Sports regional networks go through there but a bunch of the other Fox operations utilize the facility as well.

If I had to go downtown I'm sure it could be rough but the plan would be to work there.

I left amicably and they understood why I left so I'm sure Fox would welcome me back