Woodworking thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Woodworking thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Around here they just let the little motherfuckers loose to run around the neighborhood. Like it's my fucking fault I ran over your chicken.
Ordinance here says they can't free range. I'll get the run up once the coop is done, and after that we're gonna fence in the garden so they can scratch in there too.

Oh, I am sure there are ordinances, but think of all the ticket revenue that would be lost if cops were rounding up loose chickens and trying to locate the owners.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Going to hire you to build me a chicken tractor when I get a piece of land
Chicken tractors are the way to go. Gonna build one after the addition is done.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Around here they just let the little motherfuckers loose to run around the neighborhood. Like it's my fucking fault I ran over your chicken.
Ordinance here says they can't free range. I'll get the run up once the coop is done, and after that we're gonna fence in the garden so they can scratch in there too.

Oh, I am sure there are ordinances, but think of all the ticket revenue that would be lost if cops were rounding up loose chickens and trying to locate the owners.
My neighbors would be asking if I'd seen their chickens, and my wife would be in the kitchen stirring a pot like, "no. no chickens here."
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Speaking of yard birds it's been a while since I've seen yard rabbits. Saw one in little Mexico today. It was a rex.

Fat bastard was moving pretty slow as he trotted across the street.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:26 am

Looks better this way,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 am

We went with the golden sex links.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 am

Woo Hoo !

Well done.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:We went with the golden sex links.

Very Nice! Enjoy the bounty!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:36 pm

There's a single mother I talk to sometimes who lives in my condos. At one point, I was walking by her second floor condo and I heard snorting coming from her balcony. Sure enough, there was a baby pig up there. A few days later, I mentioned I noticed she got a pig. I had heard those little Asian pot-bellied pigs make good pets.

Negative. She assured me it was a straight-up farm piglet. I was like.. woman.. do you have any idea how big and mean that thing will get? How the hell are you going to keep a pig on a condo balcony??

It lasted about two weeks. I have to say I miss her little snorts from across the parking lot.

I want a farm so badly right now.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm

I feel like we all took this 11 day journey together.
Okeefenokee wrote:
de officiis wrote:Looks great!
Thanks. Spent all morning making it ugly by filling it up with weeds.

Time for the coop.