International sports bar

StCapps

Re: International sports bar

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:46 pm

clubgop wrote:We are not talking about injury. The season and its schedule is a test of endurance in of itself. The test and competition is about the human body and human form. Whats the point of a competition with added chemicals? Hint: They work of course they do. The question is when do the human side end and the chemicals begin. Sports, especially baseball is all about the rules and skirtting them. The point is to not get caught. Every decent pick off move is a balk, just a matter if the umpire will call it or not. Pine tar for hitters bit if your a pitchers you better not so much as have a pine scented air freshner in your car.
They work, so does having healthy diet, and staying in good shape. Athletes who do these things are at an advantage, athlete's who don't are at less of an advantage. Being genetically blessed is the biggest advantage of all, and yet we don't go banning people because they are too naturally athletic. Just because some PEDs work better than other PEDs regardless of whether they are banned in competition or not, doesn't mean the human isn't human anymore because he's on "chemicals", that's another ridiculous nonsensical reason to ban something.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:46 pm

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Go on then Clubby, tell me what my position on transgenders in sport is......I'll unblock you so I can read it.
I don't know that. I would be interested to know what it is. Would love to see what goes on in the mind of an SJW. When virtue signaling about Purity comes against birtue signaling about tolerance.
If you are born a man you cannot compete against women because that would be a ridiculously unfair advantage and would lead to men changing sex purely to win the acclaim and money which comes with winning Olympic gold etc.
Hermaphrodite people such as Caster Semenya is more complicated. She is allowed to compete with women and came 3rd in tonights 1500m at the world championships. I don't really know what the right thing to do is and I think it is all still under review by the Olympic commitee.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm sure the Olympic committee will make the right decision, they always do. The "experts" always know best.
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Their decision, whatever it is, this time around, will be politically motivated, and have nothing to do with what should be done about the matter, the same way they make every other decision of theirs. If the odd decision that they make, is actually good for a sport, it's a coincidence, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 pm

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/anabolic-s ... ction.aspx
Side effects of anabolic steroids

Regularly taking anabolic steroids causes a range of male features, not just increased muscle mass. It can also lead to potentially dangerous medical conditions, such as high blood pressure (hypertension) or heart attacks.
Physical effects

Effects of anabolic steroids in men can include:

reduced sperm count
infertility
shrunken testicles
erectile dysfunction
baldness
breast development
increased risk of developing prostate cancer
severe acne
stomach pain

In women, anabolic steroids can cause:

facial hair growth and body hair
loss of breasts
swelling of the clitoris
a deepened voice
an increased sex drive
problems with periods
hair loss
severe acne

In addition, both men and women who take anabolic steroids can develop any of the following medical conditions:

heart attack or stroke
liver or kidney tumours
high blood pressure (hypertension)
blood clots
fluid retention
high cholesterol
So heart attacks, strokes, liver and kidney tumours are minor shit only.

''But those doctors are just experts, fuck their research I want to see more home runs''
:roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:08 pm

StCapps wrote:Image

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Damn wtf. What if you just juice a little for an edge?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Nukedog wrote:Damn wtf. What if you just juice a little for an edge?
Depends if you care about a little erectile dysfunction or not.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Nukedog wrote:Damn wtf. What if you just juice a little for an edge?
Wouldn't advise it unless your under proper medical supervision. Those side effects are for abuse, not safe long term use with proper cycling and medical supervision. If you don't cycle properly you can fuck your shit up, but those side effects from proper usage are minor only. There is no shruken balls, unless you fucked up taking the stuff, common myth being perpetuated by a dude citing experts who aren't saying what he thinks they are saying, he's cherry picking.

The worst side effects of proper use are, acne, hair loss and some more bad cholesterol. Not a guarantee you will get that shit, but it's not uncommon. The shruken testicles things is myth perpetuated to scare people off using steroids using heavy abuse cases. If you aren't abusing steroids then you've got nothing to worry about.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:30 pm

StCapps wrote:I'm sure the Olympic committee will make the right decision, they always do. The "experts" always know best.

Their decision, whatever it is, this time around, will be politically motivated, and have nothing to do with what should be done about the matter, the same way they make every other decision of theirs. If the odd decision that they make, is actually good for a sport, it's a coincidence, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Nope.
You know all about Fallon Fox I'm sure and then there is this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -fairness/
According to the IOC, Hubbard, who previously competed as a man, is a woman. Under guidelines recommended in November 2015, the IOC no longer requires transgender women to undergo surgery then wait two years. Now, a transgender woman need only to wait 12 months after starting hormone replacement therapy and demonstrate that her testosterone levels are within acceptable limits.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:I'm sure the Olympic committee will make the right decision, they always do. The "experts" always know best.

Nope.
You know all about Fallon Fox I'm sure and then there is this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -fairness/
According to the IOC, Hubbard, who previously competed as a man, is a woman. Under guidelines recommended in November 2015, the IOC no longer requires transgender women to undergo surgery then wait two years. Now, a transgender woman need only to wait 12 months after starting hormone replacement therapy and demonstrate that her testosterone levels are within acceptable limits.
How does that equal, nope? That just goes to show what I was saying above, when do they ever make the right call?
*yip*