The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I'm sure modern dentistry, beta blockers, heart surgery, and the rest, have had no effect on extending life.
The only real life extensions have been in the 80 to 90 range. It's a far cry from 40 to 90. Seriously, if you don't understand the significance of infant mortality, and the reason why averages paint a very unrealistic picture, just bow the fuck out.
If you don't understand that the extra decade of 80-90 is exactly the difficult and expensive decade coinciding with trying to take care of the younger generations education that Mil is talking about, then stop talking about infant mortality, since it isn't the fucking point super star.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I'm sure modern dentistry, beta blockers, heart surgery, and the rest, have had no effect on extending life.

They have, but the infant mortality rate is the big game changer.

If you are averaging a lifespan in 1900 you start out with 150 people having a life expectancy of Zero years.
In 2000, 1 person has the life expectancy of zero.
Nobody is disputing that reduction in infant mortality has contributed to increased average life expectancy.

In the context of this discussion about elder care, it isn't really the point.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The only real life extensions have been in the 80 to 90 range. It's a far cry from 40 to 90. Seriously, if you don't understand the significance of infant mortality, and the reason why averages paint a very unrealistic picture, just bow the fuck out.
If you don't understand that the extra decade of 80-90 is exactly the difficult and expensive decade coinciding with trying to take care of the younger generations education that Mil is talking about, then stop talking about infant mortality, since it isn't the fucking point super star.
It's the unnatural extension that has nothing to do with biology, and everything to do with technology. People didn't evolve to live longer. People in the past didn't live shorter. People live just as long as they ever did. Fewer babies die, and fewer elders die. Both as a result of technology and science.

People got old in the past just as they do today. Families in the past took care of their elders, while people today make excuses for why they don't want to. That's all that's changed. Degenerate faggots like you don't want any responsibilities, so you make up excuses like, "People in the past didn't have to deal with this problem. Old folks died at forty. No one has ever had to deal with this, so I don't want to either."

Fuck off.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 am

C-Mag wrote:

If you are averaging a lifespan in 1900 you start out with 150 people having a life expectancy of Zero years.
Nobody is disputing that reduction in infant mortality has contributed to increased average life expectancy.

This is you disputing past life expectancy,
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:28 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
It's the unnatural extension that has nothing to do with biology, and everything to do with technology. People didn't evolve to live longer. People in the past didn't live shorter. People live just as long as they ever did. Fewer babies die, and fewer elders die. Both as a result of technology and science.

People got old in the past just as they do today. Families in the past took care of their elders, while people today make excuses for why they don't want to. That's all that's changed. Degenerate faggots like you don't want any responsibilities, so you make up excuses like, "People in the past didn't have to deal with this problem. Old folks died at forty. No one has ever had to deal with this, so I don't want to either."

Fuck off.
You are imagining quite a lot of my argument for me.

At least we all finally agree that more people are living longer.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:29 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

This is you disputing past life expectancy,
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just shitposting and not actually so retarded that you actually see that argument that way.
HAIL!

-Hwen

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:56 am

Let's face it we have become incapable of taking care of one another.
We have delegated care out...
Perhaps the nobility started it with their nannies and wet nurses.
The emerging middle class wanted to be nobility and tried their best to follow suit.

Then we industrialized childcare - daycares and "factory" schooling.
The brits took this to the extreme with "boarding schools", which we then used to "civilize" the natives as we "civilized" ourselves.
The natural extension on the other end was to industrialize elder care.

This has diluted the social fabric to the breaking point.

How to role this back?

It's not gonna be easy to stitch this shit back together. Quilting comes to mind.
Bring back the white tribe say the ethnic nationalists... we can trust each other.
Liberals seem blind to the problem entirely.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm

So did I win the thread?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

DrYouth wrote:Let's face it we have become incapable of taking care of one another.
We have delegated care out...
Perhaps the nobility started it with their nannies and wet nurses.
The emerging middle class wanted to be nobility and tried their best to follow suit.

Then we industrialized childcare - daycares and "factory" schooling.
The brits took this to the extreme with "boarding schools", which we then used to "civilize" the natives as we "civilized" ourselves.
The natural extension on the other end was to industrialize elder care.

This has diluted the social fabric to the breaking point.

How to role this back?

It's not gonna be easy to stitch this shit back together. Quilting comes to mind.
Bring back the white tribe say the ethnic nationalists... we can trust each other.
Liberals seem blind to the problem entirely.

Renew!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Let everyone go to his private shelter. Empty the streets. There to find the city of the dead. May the Blessing of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend on us all. This day and forever more.