Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:01 am

Pretty funny.

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:01 am
Pretty funny.

Yeah I saw that last night. Aqua does some pretty good Rust videos. They might have gotten some decent multiplayer action coded in.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:06 pm

It amuses me that I will still be trolling him like five years from now and Star Citizen still won't be released.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:50 pm

So you're planning on keeping this up for another five years?

That's about as long as we've been playing this thing you said would never be.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 pm

I think that settles it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm

I have a cold and probably won't do anything except rehab for the next few days. Started to download No Man's Sky to my XBox. I hope I am not getting fucked over here, but all the recent reviews say this is the game they initially promised.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm
I have a cold and probably won't do anything except rehab for the next few days. Started to download No Man's Sky to my XBox. I hope I am not getting fucked over here, but all the recent reviews say this is the game they initially promised.
No Man's Sky can currently be played by multiple people together in parties of 2 to 4 players. Up to 16 players can be in the same instance of a star system, however, players not in the same party will see each other as glowing orbs.
https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Multiplayer
Max party size of four players. Four.

There are at least thirty people in the party game I posted last night. Servers right now host sixty players. Probably jumping to 100 players in the next patch coming out in September.

If you want a single player space game, go with Elite: Dangerous. It looks WAAAAAY better than that cartoon game. Single player space games get boring as shit real fast, though.

I was headed out to Jumptown a little while ago to pick up another load of drugs. It's an unmarked post, so you have to find it manually. As usual, I got there on the night cycle and the closest I could get was finding the mountain by silhouetting it against the stars. Rather than searching around in the dark, I turned on my lights to find a place to set down, then I killed the lights and settled in to wait for dawn.

After a few minutes, a Hornet dropped down right in front of me and landed. I knew he couldn't have just randomly landed there, but instead landed by me because he saw my lights when I did. I turned on my lights, and we got out to talk on the ground. He said he'd been looking around that mountain in the dark for half an hour trying to find the drug lab when he saw my lights.

We talked for a while. I told him the route I used, and what landmarks I looked for. We were using the open comm channel, and pretty soon after we were joined by a third trader looking for the same lab. The sun came up not long after, and we all three jumped back in our ships to look around and find the lab.

I was the first to find it, so I fired off a few shots to show them where it was, then we all landed, loaded up on illicit substances, and headed off to sell our wares.

but you're not gonna be doin anything like that in NMS.