The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Martin Hash Video Game Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 am

No, it's another early access game that is a straight up rehash of space engineers with a NMS randomly generated galaxy with something in the middle.

Heard that one before,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:33 am

Dude, the game is huge. I don't think it's like No Man's Sky at all. No Man's Sky was released at like $60 a pop and it failed to deliver what it advertised (kind of like Star Citizen will be).

But the funny part of your ridiculous post is that, apparently, No Man's Sky is redeemed and cool as shit now. Go look at the recent reviews on Steam. All the reviews since the recent updates are positive.

No Man's Sky is going to be a better game than Star Citizen ever will be (if some shit game ever gets released with that name on the title).

That's a great numale shot, though.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am

cinematics

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:33 am
Dude, the game is huge. I don't think it's like No Man's Sky at all. No Man's Sky was released at like $60 a pop and it failed to deliver what it advertised (kind of like Star Citizen will be).

But the funny part of your ridiculous post is that, apparently, No Man's Sky is redeemed and cool as shit now. Go look at the recent reviews on Steam. All the reviews since the recent updates are positive.

No Man's Sky is going to be a better game than Star Citizen ever will be (if some shit game ever gets released with that name on the title).

That's a great numale shot, though.
You really don't know anything about this genre.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:56 am

Having a great time with a game that only cost me $12.

:dance:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:56 am

Space Engineers came out five years ago.

X3 came out thirteen years ago.

You been swindled.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 pm

It's not really like Space Engineers. There's a whole part of this game that is somewhat more like Eve. It's got a lot of things from different kinds of game put together in a unique way.

Dude, look at the reviews. People love this game.

And the day I seriously consider an accusation of being swindled over a game by a guy who donated money to Star Citizen, which was supposed to come out four years ago and there's still no end in site, is the day I get gaslighted by SJWs, so.. :violin:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 pm
It's not really like Space Engineers. There's a whole part of this game that is somewhat more like Eve. It's got a lot of things from different kinds of game put together in a unique way.

Dude, look at the reviews. People love this game.

And the day I seriously consider an accusation of being swindled over a game by a guy who donated money to Star Citizen, which was supposed to come out four years ago and there's still no end in site, is the day I get gaslighted by SJWs, so.. :violin:
Yeah, like I said. You don't know shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:45 pm

I know I can play my game and you cannot. :whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Also, No Man's Sky is supposed to be really good now. Speaking of people who don't know shit about games..