Again?!

DBTrek

Re: Again?!

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:25 pm
There's no reason to sit idling your car.
I've knocked on someone's window and asked them why their engine is running before.
The fat cow looked at me completely confused and said ''it's hot''. I told her to open her window instead. Selfish bitch.

This was in a supermarket car park. I pulled up next to her went in and did my shopping, when I came back out she still had her engine on so I told her what I thought of her.
No fucking excuse, this is England we're talking about not Florida. It's never hot enough to leave your car running just for the A/C.

If I'd known at the time that it was against the law I'd have videoed her exhaust for 5 mins and sent her registration number to the cops.
Why didn’t you just let the Third Reich take over? They would’ve dragged her from the car and then ... who knows?
Seems to be the sort of rule you crave.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 15, 2020 3:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:25 pm
There's no reason to sit idling your car.
I've knocked on someone's window and asked them why their engine is running before.
The fat cow looked at me completely confused and said ''it's hot''. I told her to open her window instead. Selfish bitch.

This was in a supermarket car park. I pulled up next to her went in and did my shopping, when I came back out she still had her engine on so I told her what I thought of her.
No fucking excuse, this is England we're talking about not Florida. It's never hot enough to leave your car running just for the A/C.

If I'd known at the time that it was against the law I'd have videoed her exhaust for 5 mins and sent her registration number to the cops.
Why didn’t you just let the Third Reich take over? They would’ve dragged her from the car and then ... who knows?
Seems to be the sort of rule you crave.
:think:
It's anti-social behaviour. Noise pollution, air pollution and a crime against the climate. Fine her big fat arse.
Likening laws against anti-social behavior to the Nazis is weak sauce.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Right. Because the Nazis weren’t trying to build their ideal society by harshly cracking down on social beliefs or behaviors they found abhorrent.
Silly me.
What was I thinking.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Right. Laws against air pollution is the same as gassing gypsies and Jews or invading neutral countries.

Weak fucking sauce.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 15, 2020 4:04 pm

They didn’t start off with gassing people or invading.
They started off by aggressively harassing people minding their own business.

Same way you did.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:09 pm
Do I have to continually reiterate myself about posting shit into MY area of the forum? If you don't want to promote my fame, don't post there!
You were supposed to give us a place to post. When I got here I couldn't post anywhere. Nobody asked to post in your reserve area that's something you have to talk to faggot jason about.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 15, 2020 4:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:56 pm
Loyalty is the key to liberty apparently.
Disagree with our overlord and your liberty gets revoked.
Wow you are so slow dude. Yes that's what liberty is.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri May 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:56 pm
Loyalty is the key to liberty apparently.
Disagree with our overlord and your liberty gets revoked.
Is that not your philosophy on speech? It is. You are just a lazy failure so you never attain any power to realize your druthers. Don't hate, congratulate.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 15, 2020 4:29 pm

lmao i love air conditioning

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri May 15, 2020 4:41 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:29 pm
lmao i love air conditioning
Are you a landwhale or a succulent school student because that is the only way Monty is going "to let you have it."