Speaker to Animals

Re: Was offered a job with the TSA.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:32 pm
Secret is a basic FBI background check. He's not SCI level or anything. LOL

They are just checking that you are not a felon and don't show up on any terror or criminal watch lists.

He would not survive SCI. They'd get into this forum and find out about the hiding of guns in the workplace, plans to escape SHTF through the Boston sewage system, and so forth. Then they'd put him on a polygraph and would piss him off so much he'd fly into a sperg rage.
Fuck, you wouldn't survive anything beyond secret either, you are a fucking train wreck.
I can and I did. It actually sucks. I would never work in those conditions again. Fuck that shit.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:36 pm

They are just checking that you are not a felon and don't show up on any terror or criminal watch lists.
So much for not trolling, go home.
Oh, it's different when you are targeted. You want to spam and insult people, but you are the victim when they do it to you. LOL

If you notice I don't respond to your posts unless it's been a topic I've been part of for a while before you graced us with your toxicity. Seems you are just talking about yourself, since as you live by proof, we can go through all the posts I've created and see how many you have trolled, vs how many you've created and I've trolled you. You'll see the numbers don't stack in your favor by any stretch of the imagination.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:

He would not survive SCI. They'd get into this forum and find out about the hiding of guns in the workplace, plans to escape SHTF through the Boston sewage system, and so forth. Then they'd put him on a polygraph and would piss him off so much he'd fly into a sperg rage.
Fuck, you wouldn't survive anything beyond secret either, you are a fucking train wreck.
I can and I did. It actually sucks. I would never work in those conditions again. Fuck that shit.
Again, if you went through it now, you'd never survive it. Learn to comprehend.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Bullshit. You come out of the blue and spam my posts almost every other day. Fuck of spergfaggot.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Again, if you went through it now, you'd never survive it. Learn to comprehend.
I worked in a vault, TC. It sucks. That's the part I would never do again.

Nor is there anything special about a security clearance. I am just saying you obviously would flame out fast in the SCI process. Secret just means a background clearance.

By now I would get weeded out just because of my Internet posts since those days.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Not hating I'm amazed

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm
Bullshit. You come out of the blue and spam my posts almost every other day. Fuck of spergfaggot.
Prove it.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

:roll:

"nuh uh! Dox yourself to prove it!!"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm
Not hating I'm amazed
People with Autism actually are some of the better employees in a lot of cases when it comes to some functions because we see things differently than others. There is a reason in less than 8 months I was able to take a company from with no IT department or functional infrastructure to being SOC2 complaint, and saved the company 40K my first 6 months there.

SwA is just a hater because he can't understand how someone with his vast education and military experience can't get into a situation like I do... with only an Associates.

Hell, not my fault, I guess the fact I don't spam forums all day to make myself feel important and I actually do my job well has something to do with it.
Last edited by The Conservative on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm
:roll:

"nuh uh! Dox yourself to prove it!!"
Don't need to dox anything, just use the search function here. For someone with a Masters you are acting like a trolling fool.
#NotOneRedCent