Make Martin Famous V2

Martin Hash

Re: Make Martin Famous V2

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:16 pm

I went out fully garbed in my Indiana Jones regalia last night; lots of smiles and nods.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:30 pm

This might sound dumb Martin, but have you considered setting up a booth in a public place? People set up booths for all kinds of weird shit, but you should set up one that allows you to interact with the public, especially the local public if you are planning on running again. Out of all the issues in your campaign, find one that resonates the most with local people and attempt to gain signatures for a petition to change it. Mention the forum and your podcast, and bounce ideas off people on the street. Your podcasts are short enough that you could explain many of your ideas in under a minute. Again, this would build your brand recognition. You might not be able to get elected, but I have no doubt you could make some changes to local policy in your area through a grassroots campaign. I have no idea what the people in your area care about most, but approach them on the street and convince them of your solutions. If your solutions work, people may start viewing your other ideas.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:16 pm
I went out fully garbed in my Indiana Jones regalia last night; lots of smiles and nods.
There ya go...…………. that's a good look for you and it will get you attention. Everyone loves Indy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:28 pm
“Your podcast just needs a bigger mic.”
(My podcast picture.)
Try to get on a well known podcast to jumpstart viewership for your own. Hound Joe Rogan, Danielle Ravioli, Jocko, and Darryl Cooper until you are a guest. When contacting them, stress your credentials and political aspirations. Mention the following you have on this community and how this board listens to their podcasts. Make it seem like they could increase their viewership if you were a guest. Bring up your political campaigns and world travelling. Be persistent. I think an interview on any podcast would do wonders for you. That would be comparatively easier than anything else. Start buying up ad space online too. There are ways to make your ads show up on various sites. Explain your political views and try to contact sites that cater politically toward those who are disgusted with current PC/SJW culture. Create accounts on those sites and post links to your podcast on their message boards. Create a youtube account and post links to your podcast and forum in the comment section of political youtube channels whose thinkers you agree with. Do the same with facebook and twitter.
Thx for the deep thought. My blind supplications to symbiont off other people's fame (podcast guest, etc.) hasn't met any success yet but you're not wrong. (You can't post links in YouTube comments sections anymore.)
This is probably the best idea. JRE reaches millions of people. Jason Stapleton would be a good one for you as well. He’s a little bit smaller, but entirely focused on Liberty ideals etc, and he loves interviewing political candidates.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:07 am

You need to get on the map. Notoriety is an underappreciated currency.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:00 am

Yeah, you want to get on that graph somehow. It's a stupid project, but the graph is a good accounting of interesting voices to listen to.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:50 am

I'm going to have to try YouTubing again.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:39 am

I got a couple ideas for a YouTube channel.

1) Be a YouTube channel aggregator: watch Adams, Styx, Turley, etc. and comment on their comments.
2) Recap this forum: talk about the subjects that are currently up and the ideas presented. The good thing about this one is that the other YouTubers make videos based on the newscycle, and they are not worth watching a week later, but topics on this forum are always here, so the videos discussing them are timeless. Maybe (though it's never happened) somebody would decide to join and contribute themselves, hoping to get mentioned on my videos?

I'm going to dress in my Indiana Jones garb sitting in my office in front of my licenses, and talk casually. Maybe 10 minutes?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:46 am

I think a YouTube channel needs new ideas. Check out that podcast that Hastur linked.

Lots of interesting ideas there, and though I do not 100% agree with everything, there is lots to discuss and think about.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:39 am
I got a couple ideas for a YouTube channel.

1) Be a YouTube channel aggregator: watch Adams, Styx, Turley, etc. and comment on their comments.
2) Recap this forum: talk about the subjects that are currently up and the ideas presented. The good thing about this one is that the other YouTubers make videos based on the newscycle, and they are not worth watching a week later, but topics on this forum are always here, so the videos discussing them are timeless. Maybe (though it's never happened) somebody would decide to join and contribute themselves, hoping to get mentioned on my videos?

I'm going to dress in my Indiana Jones garb sitting in my office in front of my licenses, and talk casually. Maybe 10 minutes?
You need to write a book.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0