Re: I'm in love with an Irish girl

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:51 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:37 pm

Taking and sacking a city does not a genocide make nor does it make them as efficient as the Vikings, the Mongols, or just about anyone else. It also doesn't mean rape, you absolute fuck wit.
Do I really need to quote the Old Testament to a Jew? :lol:

Essentially - ‘we took their men as slaves, and their wives and daughters’. Or ‘we razed the town to the dirt, and killed everyone’. Over and over. Same as any other middle eastern rabble.
Yes you do because that translation is not the orginal hebrew translation. And if you are going to be using the Bible as authoritative source then one would have to conclude that Jews were unparralled in seige warfare. Where is the efficiency over others? Do you believe the bible as an authoritative historical source?
Yep. You’re definitely a Jew. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:05 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Essentially - ‘we took their men as slaves, and their wives and daughters’. Or ‘we razed the town to the dirt, and killed everyone’. Over and over. Same as any other middle eastern rabble.
Yes you do because that translation is not the orginal hebrew translation. And if you are going to be using the Bible as authoritative source then one would have to conclude that Jews were unparralled in seige warfare. Where is the efficiency over others? Do you believe the bible as an authoritative historical source?
Yep. You’re definitely a Jew. :lol:
Yep. You're definitely a dirty dick dimwit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 pm

clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:37 pm

Taking and sacking a city does not a genocide make nor does it make them as efficient as the Vikings, the Mongols, or just about anyone else. It also doesn't mean rape, you absolute fuck wit.

If jews were so great at siege warfare the Assyrians wouldn't have mopped the floor with them over and over. Let alone how badly the Romans kicked their ass. Jews suck at war. That's why you get everyone else to fight your wars

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

If jews were so great at siege warfare the Assyrians wouldn't have mopped the floor with them over and over. Let alone how badly the Romans kicked their ass. Jews suck at war. That's why you get everyone else to fight your wars
Well, actually they probably were above average at least. Just look at all the tribes and nations that were wiped out. The jews survived and just to do that you had to be pretty good at fighting. All the tribes and nations that failed badly at least once are gone from history.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:59 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:58 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 pm
clubgop wrote:

Well, actually they probably were above average at least. Just look at all the tribes and nations that were wiped out. The jews survived and just to do that you had to be pretty good at fighting. All the tribes and nations that failed badly at least once are gone from history.
Israel did pretty well in her two major wars last century. They held the Sinai for years and still hold the Golan heights.
They are completely surrounded by enemies but not one of them dares to take them on.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Re: fuck jews

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 am

Did Irish girl reject you? Do you need a postage stamp?