On The List

Martin Hash

On The List

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:02 am

I got pulled aside by security at the Delhi International Airport. My boarding pass was marked “SSSS.” My luggage was searched and I was interrogated about my plans. I watched the guard go through pages of a printed list before he found my name and checked it off. They let me go to catch my plane without further incident. My wife was not similarly harassed.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Re: On The List

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:02 am
I got pulled aside by security at the Delhi International Airport. My boarding pass was marked “SSSS.” My luggage was searched and I was interrogated about my plans. I watched the guard go through pages of a printed list before he found my name and checked it off. They let me go to catch my plane without further incident. My wife was not similarly harassed.
Congrats. I've been on that list since right after 9/11 (I used to buy one-way tickets all the time so) I was instantly put on a list, once I started to push against Homeland Security and bitched about federal/state abuse, they doubled down. It's the reason I refuse to fly; I take the train or car for that reason alone. I'll take the boat before I fly... I don't care where the end result it, I refuse to be that violated again.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:09 am

Here I was just trying to muddle through late stage empire, an now you got the praetorian guard snooping round.

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:05 pm

In soviet merica, everyone is on list, comrade.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0