Turkey threatens to invade Israel

High Plains Biker

Turkey threatens to invade Israel

Post by High Plains Biker » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:07 am

President says Turkey could intervene just as it did in Nagorno-Karabakh and Libya; Foreign Minister Katz hits back, comparing him to late Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday appeared to threaten to invade Israel in support of the Palestinians, and to put an end to the nearly 10-month-old war Israel is fighting against Hamas in Gaza.

Turkey must be “very strong so that Israel can’t do these things to the Palestinians,” the Turkish leader said of the war. “Just as we entered [Nagorno-]Karabakh, just as we entered Libya, we might do the same to them. There is nothing we can’t do. We must only be strong.”

The remarks, delivered at a party meeting in Rize, were the latest in a series of inflammatory statements he has issued about Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the months following the October 7 Hamas terror onslaught, and subsequent war in Gaza.

In 2020, Turkey, under Erdogan’s direction, provided military support to Azerbaijan during a 44-day conflict sparked by a land dispute with Armenia and the breakaway territory of Artsakh, or the republic of Nagorno-Karabakh. The Turkish military did not intervene directly, and instead provided assistance, which included the deployment of Syrian mercenaries and a supply of drones.

Also in 2020, Turkey passed a one-year mandate to deploy troops to Libya in support of the United Nations-recognized Libyan government, as it fought a civil war.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/turkeys-e ... r-in-gaza/
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

High Plains Biker

Re: Turkey threatens to invade Israel

Post by High Plains Biker » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:08 am

Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:46 am

The It’sreal people imagine Israel can defeat the entire Middle East if America would only supply the weapons, just like the Ukrainiots did before them. I’m willing to let them try, assuming the results will be the same.

Unfortunately, Zionists so control U.S. foreign policy, unlike Ukraine, you can bet American soldiers, including a male-only draft, will get dragged in as soon as the reality hits that Israel is losing.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:59 am

I'm a big fan of 'avoiding foreign entanglements', too bad we didn't listen.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:58 pm

I’ll make popcorn and continue not giving a shit. My kids are too young for the draft. Fuckem.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:46 am
The It’sreal people imagine Israel can defeat the entire Middle East if America would only supply the weapons
I mean, they have done it before.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:44 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The It’sreal people imagine Israel can defeat the entire Middle East if America would only supply the weapons
I guess we’ll see? As long as American soldiers aren’t put in harm’s way, I don’t care one way or the other. However, Israel has never fought Iran nor Turkey before?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:44 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
I guess we’ll see? As long as American soldiers aren’t put in harm’s way, I don’t care one way or the other. However, Israel has never fought Iran nor Turkey before?
I don't think Iran would be a greater threat to Israel than any military they have faced yet. Turkey, due to their ties with NATO, on the other hand would most likely be a real challenge for Israel.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:35 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:20 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:44 pm
TheOneX wrote:

I don't think Iran would be a greater threat to Israel than any military they have faced yet. Turkey, due to their ties with NATO, on the other hand would most likely be a real challenge for Israel.
If Israel raids turkey does that mean we nuke them? :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0