Train Derailments

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Train Derailments

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:06 am

Since this seems to be a new thing going on (that happens every day it seems) I decided to start a new topic for it.

https://theintercept.com/2021/07/02/epa ... tleblowers
EPA managers removed information about the risks posed by dozens of chemicals, according to whistleblowers.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Train Derailments

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:18 am

This train derailment thing, especially in Palestine, is bordering on Fake News. TimCast had a reporter there and it looked like things were back to normal with no sign of dead pets or fish floating on the water.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Train Derailments

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:25 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:18 am
This train derailment thing, especially in Palestine, is bordering on Fake News. TimCast had a reporter there and it looked like things were back to normal with no sign of dead pets or fish floating on the water.
And you don't find that highly questionable with how we have been treated to the "Facts" so far under this current administration about just about EVERYTHING?
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Train Derailments

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:25 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:18 am
This train derailment thing, especially in Palestine, is bordering on Fake News. TimCast had a reporter there and it looked like things were back to normal with no sign of dead pets or fish floating on the water.
And you don't find that highly questionable with how we have been treated to the "Facts" so far under this current administration about just about EVERYTHING?
I don't want to be misled by anyone.

p.s. Why was Tim Pool the only one to send a reporter there?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Train Derailments

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:00 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:25 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:18 am
This train derailment thing, especially in Palestine, is bordering on Fake News. TimCast had a reporter there and it looked like things were back to normal with no sign of dead pets or fish floating on the water.
And you don't find that highly questionable with how we have been treated to the "Facts" so far under this current administration about just about EVERYTHING?
I don't want to be misled by anyone.

p.s. Why was Tim Pool the only one to send a reporter there?
He wasn't, but he is trying to get out from bad press as well by being one of the loudest and most face forward groups out there that is not MSM. Tim Pool is stepping down... he is also being personally sued for the report he was part of about the Eliza Bleu story...
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Train Derailments

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:05 am
Tim Pool is stepping down... he is also being personally sued for the report he was part of about the Eliza Bleu story...
The guy who's suing said all he has to do is apologize on-air. I think the guy that wrote the story has been let go but I don't think Tim is going anywhere.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: Train Derailments

Post by TheOneX » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:25 am

Wait what is going on with Tim Pool? I take a week off and it seems all non-leftist alternative media outlets are in disarray.

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Train Derailments

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:39 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:25 am
Wait what is going on with Tim Pool? I take a week off and it seems all non-leftist alternative media outlets are in disarray.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28124
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Train Derailments

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:22 pm

EPA cannot say who was the on site commander fro the wreck
EPA cannot say who ordered the burning of the chemicals

Man these guys are in coverup mode
https://rumble.com/v29n5c6-epa-goes-sil ... atric.html
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Train Derailments

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:22 pm
EPA cannot say who was the on site commander fro the wreck
EPA cannot say who ordered the burning of the chemicals

Man these guys are in coverup mode
https://rumble.com/v29n5c6-epa-goes-sil ... atric.html
They were in coverup mode since day one. What is really worrying me is the chemicals that they were transporting. The more I find out about them, the more I question about the actual use of the products made from them.
#NotOneRedCent