New Media, and my dive into it.

The Conservative

New Media, and my dive into it.

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:03 am

For a preface, I put this into Current Events because this seems to be the direction of modern media distribution today. Otherwise, this would have gone to Odds and Ends.

I have been aloof here for a while, and no it's not because I lost my sanity, but I decided to delve into the other side to see what they believed; while out and about, I didn't make many friends, and honestly, never expected to; I found one person out of probably 500 worth any salt. Like in real life, you meet many people, but most of them are a waste of space. That being said, Discord, for now, is a good place for real-time chat, but regretfully you get to find yourself in three major camps.

1. SJW
2. Anti-Jew / pro-America
3. "Centrist"

There is no "right-wing", or just "Pro-American" in Discord, at least the way thought of here, except if you want to go the Anti-Jew route. Some people are "centrist" but in reality that is today's right. It is not easy to find someone who is on the right, but also you got to watch out for those who claim to be centrist; they play a fine line between "both sides are right." to "I am my own person" to "I'm a woman because I feel it." to "I'm a dog today just because!"

You get a lot of heated arguments about trans rights and what makes a person trans, and when you find people who are "anti-Biden", they also seem to be off their fucking rocker into extremist territory. They blame the Jews for everything. They remind me a lot of what Hitler was saying and why the Jews were the problems, good scapegoats for real failures. Some of the things that were said churned my stomach, a lot of hatred and vitriol on both sides. There was no "happy medium" too many people chose one side or the other and went to extremes so they would "be safe" in said Discord channels.

Having followers in this environment, it seems, is a balancing act, more so than Twitter. You can't be in the middle, or you are ignored, and if you go into either camp, most of your followers will either villanize you, try to get you taken off of media, or outright troll you. (it's not like I'm not used to that) but the problem is that those people you see on youtube, Vaush, SFO, or people like Matt Christian all have defectors and followers. Still, when you get into Discord, as SFO found out the hard way, it can be taken over by a large swath of undesirable if you don't visit your discord. He went through a major purge, and there is a reason, it was harming his image. I am afraid that Matt Christian will have to do the same thing soon because his co-host "Blonde", who is (and I can't tell if this is an act, but I don't think so) has some lightweight Nazi-types in their discord following them because of her views, which is not helping Matt at all.

I am working on getting things taken care of, I am starting up a website, discord, and other things. Started a new job as well, so I am well on my way to getting my life in order (again). I hope soon, and I will be coming out of the woodwork (real name and all) shortly with a new discord server of my own, and I will want people here to come and see it if they are interested. (Including you, Martin, because I think it would be a good medium for your projects as well) I am not trying to take people from here, but I trust most of the people here not to fuck things over, and I believe that having a good core group of people to start with is the right way to get things moving. I've known a chunk of you for well over; what is it now? 10+ years? So I think even if I disagree with you all, sometimes (ok, more than 50% sometimes), it's a good thing because it means it keeps people honest.

I am hoping that I'll have something to show soon, this is going to be interesting for the future, that's for sure.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Re: New Media, and my dive into it.

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:20 am

Good luck.

It's interesting that you found there is no room of "centrists." Most people view that as semi-equal distance between two endpoints but my definition, as you all know, is the center of a circle. We are Libertyists at the center, surrounded by authoritarians. My political platform book is actually called "The Center." I don't find many followers in politics, nor in life, in the center. After 10 years, it probably doesn't add up to 1000.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:20 am
Good luck.

It's interesting that you found there is no room of "centrists." Most people view that as semi-equal distance between two endpoints but my definition, as you all know, is the center of a circle. We are Libertyists at the center, surrounded by authoritarians. My political platform book is actually called "The Center." I don't find many followers in politics, nor in life, in the center. After 10 years, it probably doesn't add up to 1000.
That's the problem, even if you use the center of a circle viewpoint, there is bleed over.

It's too difficult to keep a live room truly centrist. They may be center-right or center-left, but it quickly becomes one-sided because one side or another will be influenced and blomp onto a channel. There is never genuinely Neutral ground.

Even if you try to make it so, the online mentality and ratings will not allow you to be neutral either, which I found to be more complicated than most people think.

Forums like this allow for neutrality to an extent, but if you took this to the mainstream, you'd be considered “far-right” in today's environment.

And nazi, or nazi-lights, would come here more because of your—anti-trust of the government and “purity” of blood status regarding COVID shots, and other statements made here without any real corrections.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:20 am

I've noticed on YouTube that 70-80% of the people who are recommended the same videos as me (35K who answer the snap questions anyway) are under -30 males. I would guess the amount of females who watch what I watch is as low as 5%. The war is between men & women, with women primarily occupying the Left, which is very, very authoritarian. NeoCons are super-authoritarian too, and many Republicans.

You can identify the center as people who are against mandates, think the Ukraine war is propaganda with hidden agendas, and that Trump won the presidential election. Certainly, if someone believes Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, that person can't be reasoned with, nor any Wokesters. Don't even try, it just burns your time & energy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:20 am
I've noticed on YouTube that 70-80% of the people who are recommended the same videos as me (35K who answer the snap questions anyway) are under -30 males. I would guess the amount of females who watch what I watch is as low as 5%. The war is between men & women, with women primarily occupying the Left, which is very, very authoritarian. NeoCons are super-authoritarian too, and many Republicans.

You can identify the center as people who are against mandates, think the Ukraine war is propaganda with hidden agendas, and that Trump won the presidential election. Certainly, if someone believes Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, that person can't be reasoned with, nor any Wokesters. Don't even try, it just burns your time & energy.
Yup, under thirty, at max 40, those are normally the ones that do a whole level of trolling that would make some people who are no longer here look like noobs... the female population would surprise you, up to 45% because it's a visual thing, the "modern woman" normally is a "visual" person instead of an intellectual. The ones that are normally the most vocal are the 5%, but again the Karens are the ones that make the most amount of noise anyway; the rest are normally followers and are easily persuaded. You throw too many "facts" in their face, and they become glass-eyed...

Centrists in the modern media are all over the fucking place when it comes to mandates. Most self-proclaimed "centrists" claim "Do what is best for you." They hold no true view on this; when pressed the majority of them will say they are vaxed. They will also say it's an individual's right to do so, but in the same breath, they will try to spin it to show that getting vaxed is good for the overall population. I have seen these mental gymnastics happen in real-time; it's frightening how willing people are to accept that as OK...

I would not call these people centrists, I would call them pandering to the left.

I've also heard that the Jewish people pushed COVID shots (and boosters); they provide facts such as people in charge are Jewish, etc. How the Jews control the media, how the Jews cater information to change your opinion, etc... it is a rabbit hole that is easy for many mentally unstable people willing to delve down without a second thought.

They even say that even though it has been shown Hitler did not have Jewish heritage, what he was doing was to warn people about how the Jews were controlling everything in Germany and how the Jews themselves that backed Hitler didn't have anything to worry about because some "Stayed in Germany during the Nazi Riech, and they came out ok."

The centrists in modern media are patsies, ignorant of what they allow by not picking a side. The idea of centrists here will not survive outside of this forum., You will need to pick a side on this upcoming shitstorm coming around.
#NotOneRedCent