Coming Collapse of Europe

C-Mag

Coming Collapse of Europe

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:13 pm

Europe is going to collapse, the economic collapse is right around the corner. Europe will be the worst losers of the sanctions on Russia. Germany is the economic engine of Europe. It is totally dependent on Russia Oil. That oil is being cutoff.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Re: Coming Collapse of Europe

Post by Haumana » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:13 pm
Europe is going to collapse, the economic collapse is right around the corner. Europe will be the worst losers of the sanctions on Russia. Germany is the economic engine of Europe. It is totally dependent on Russia Oil. That oil is being cutoff.
Yup. The Biden administration has led them down the garden path to the detriment of the European proles.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:25 am

We’re still losing WW3.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:25 am
We’re still losing WW3.

This.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:22 am

Does WW3 come before or after Civil War 2?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:33 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:22 am
Does WW3 come before or after Civil War 2?
WW3 is a civil war of the whole world.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:11 am

I’m still trying to figure out how the left came to be as a political force…The best I can find is it’s a combination of two tiers - the upper tier who is arrogant and believes they should rule, and the lower tier which is filled with narcissist and cowards who think no one should be judged because they would themselves be objectively judged as failures, there’s also the perpetual victims (useful idiots).

It’s hard for me to comprehend the lower tier - they’re absolutely disgusting to me.

The upper tier is easy to understand - they’re fucking Hitlers.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:54 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:11 am
I’m still trying to figure out how the left came to be as a political force…The best I can find is it’s a combination of two tiers - the upper tier who is arrogant and believes they should rule, and the lower tier which is filled with narcissist and cowards who think no one should be judged because they would themselves be objectively judged as failures, there’s also the perpetual victims (useful idiots).

It’s hard for me to comprehend the lower tier - they’re absolutely disgusting to me.

insecurity -> resentment -> malevolence -> perversity

This is the natural psychological progression for humans, almost all of which are below the 20% level of the male dominance hierarchy. Societies, particularly religions, recognized how destructive perversity was so taught children against it, but the opposite reigns now due to democracy.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:54 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:11 am

insecurity -> resentment -> malevolence -> perversity

This is the natural psychological progression for humans, almost all of which are below the 20% level of the male dominance hierarchy. Societies, particularly religions, recognized how destructive perversity was so taught children against it, but the opposite reigns now due to democracy.
A massive war is the only thing that will snap the west back into reality. Shame that it will take the deaths of hundreds of millions to bring sanity back to the world. It will be the fault of the leftists and millennials as a whole.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Good article on our current form of Capitalism, it really tells the story of what's going on. Europe is farther down the road than the USA on this, not a lot farther, but the results will be seen there first.
The finance capitalists then were the basically the ancestors of today’s neoliberals and they said any amount of debt can be paid by any country if it just lowers the living standards and squeezes labor enough and that’s what basically the philosophy of the IMF ever since world war II when third world countries can’t pay the debt, the IMF comes in with an austerity program and say you have to lower wages, you have to break up labor unions, if necessary you have to have a democracy, and you can’t have a democracy unless you’re willing to assassinate and arrest the labor leaders and the advocates of land redistribution because a democracy means basically rule by the financial sector centered in the united states. And so finance capitalism ever since WWI and especially WWII and especially since 1980 is the nationalistic doctrine of American banks and the American one percent, and the American financial sector that is sort of merged into a symbiotic unit with the finance insurance and real estate.

In other words, finance capitalism instead of trying to promote overall economic growth for the 99 percent, instead of financing the industrialization of an economy with rising productivity and rising living standards, is now cannibalizing the industrial sector, cannibalizing the corporate sector. As you’re seeing in the U.S., finance capitalism is the economic doctrine of deindustrialization that has occurred in America in England and is now occurring in Europe.

https://thesaker.is/finance-capitalisms ... ve-nature/
This ties into the Ukraine War too, where we have Russia which operates as Industrial Capitalists against the West operating as Financial Capitalists. The West keeps trying to throw money at the problem, but it can't keep up industrially with Russia.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience