Post by Haumana » Fri May 13, 2022 10:43 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:25 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:44 am

You are a fucking idiot.

Wow a witty retort, come back when you have something worthwhile saying otherwise, your opinion means shit.

Last evening I ate a 50 mg brownie, drank 8 beers and smoked a fat one and I still made more sense than you last night.

Now it’s off to a fire and beer with friends. Night all!
:lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Trump Dodged a Bullet

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:40 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:20 pm
Are you really willing do destroy what we have to actually fix what needs to be removed from this country?
Yes.

What we have is already being destroyed by design, except there will not be any real fix. The "fix" will be the "you will own nothing and like it" solution.

I hope to live a long and happy life, but if it comes down to it, I will fight like hell and possibly sacrifice that long life to make tomorrow better for my kids. I'm just going to make it worthwhile and honorable, not some meaningless act like setting myself on fire at the Capitol in the name of climate change.
The Soviets had a pretty effective playbook for this. Threaten the kids, beat the ‘suspect’ until he confesses, hold a little show trial with a gun pointed at your family, and off you go to be starved to death. Then they grab the family and repeat.

Obviously we’re not there yet, but we are in the early stages of Red vs White. Both sides completely insane and abusive, pillaging the peasantry for their cause.

The Reds did better PR and handouts and got marginally more support.

I don’t know what could have stopped it. There were rebellions and uprisings, but they were all smashed by one side or the other.

The worst part is that there’s nowhere to go to escape it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0