Re: Trump Dodged a Bullet

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 2:02 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:54 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:20 pm
Are you really willing do destroy what we have to actually fix what needs to be removed from this country?
That's how we got here: if liberty isn't important to you, and it isn't to the majority of people, then of course not: otherwise, there's no compromise. That's why I say I'm in the perfect place b/c I got to experience MAGA.
I am asking because your wealth will be destroyed with it.

And FYI, I am all ready to tear down this monstrosity, I hold nothing of value except my family, so for me, I will lose nothing.
Money is imaginary. I put mine in a charitable trust long ago. I live mostly like you do except everything is paid off and if I had to, I could break the trust, which would cost millions but at least I have the option so I sleep okay at night. But really, I like using coupons & getting the best deal possible: when I gave that up, my quality of life significantly diminished b/c that was how we lived before the windfall and we liked it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 4:41 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:02 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 pm

That's how we got here: if liberty isn't important to you, and it isn't to the majority of people, then of course not: otherwise, there's no compromise. That's why I say I'm in the perfect place b/c I got to experience MAGA.

And FYI, I am all ready to tear down this monstrosity, I hold nothing of value except my family, so for me, I will lose nothing.
Money is imaginary. I put mine in a charitable trust long ago. I live mostly like you do except everything is paid off and if I had to, I could break the trust, which would cost millions but at least I have the option so I sleep okay at night. But really, I like using coupons & getting the best deal possible: when I gave that up, my quality of life significantly diminished b/c that was how we lived before the windfall and we liked it.
Then you are a one in a million, for the reason why most people don't want to change anything is because if they do their way of life would be destroyed.

Which, btw if the money is in an American bank, you may want to rethink it, because if the government goes down the banks would be the first thing to be run on...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 5:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:41 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Then you are a one in a million, for the reason why most people don't want to change anything is because if they do their way of life would be destroyed.

Which, btw if the money is in an American bank, you may want to rethink it, because if the government goes down the banks would be the first thing to be run on...
Dude, give me credit: I'm more than 1:1,000,000. I'm more like 1:1,000,000,000 or even greater.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 6:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:41 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Dude, give me credit: I'm more than 1:1,000,000. I'm more like 1:1,000,000,000 or even greater.
I do give you credit, There are probably 400 people in this country that would not be affected by anything that happens in this country.

That being said, there are too many people out there that will come to drastic measures to make sure the machine keeps running...

On the OP...

Trump didn't dodge a bullet, he could have used this against the Democrats, he wanted to make COVID shots voluntary, he wanted to protect the border, and he wanted to make the US energy independent.

All three of those things would have kept this inflation at bay...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 6:26 pm

You know my FB page “Trump Triumphant;” it has 3K Followers, which isn’t much in the scheme of things but it’s a start & proves which side I’m on.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 6:44 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 6:26 pm
You know my FB page “Trump Triumphant;” it has 3K Followers, which isn’t much in the scheme of things but it’s a start & proves which side I’m on.
Considering that FB still shadowbans people and groups, that's not bad.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu May 12, 2022 7:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:53 pm
The Collapse was going to happen no matter who was president, though Biden seems to be hurrying it along, so Trump dodged the blame. Biden is going to considered the worst president ever, and maybe he is, but not b/c the place collapses on his watch. Combine this with the fact that Trump is now proven to have won the last election, when he comes back, he will be triumphant.

I like living right now but that’s b/c I got to experience MAGA: I don’t think Millennials & below feel the same way. Gen Xs might though?
I kind of agree but not really. If Trump was still in office then COVID never happened. I believe it was released on purpose to create the voting conditions, mail in ballots, that the Dems needed to get Trump out.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 8:53 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The Collapse was going to happen no matter who was president, though Biden seems to be hurrying it along, so Trump dodged the blame. Biden is going to considered the worst president ever, and maybe he is, but not b/c the place collapses on his watch. Combine this with the fact that Trump is now proven to have won the last election, when he comes back, he will be triumphant.

I like living right now but that’s b/c I got to experience MAGA: I don’t think Millennials & below feel the same way. Gen Xs might though?
I kind of agree but not really. If Trump was still in office then COVID never happened. I believe it was released on purpose to create the voting conditions, mail in ballots, that the Dems needed to get Trump out.
Trump was in office and COVID happened.

I think he would have not allowed our economy to be shut down for as long as it was and is though
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri May 13, 2022 1:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:53 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I think he would have not allowed our economy to be shut down for as long as it was and is though
No shit Sherlock!
:doh: You’re missing my point. The Chinese only released it because they are working with the democrats. They wanted Trump gone as bad as the Democrats wanted him gone.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 13, 2022 4:17 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:12 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:53 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

No shit Sherlock!
:doh: You’re missing my point. The Chinese only released it because they are working with the democrats. They wanted Trump gone as bad as the Democrats wanted him gone.
Then don't state the obvious?

It wasn't “China wanted him gone.” it was the Globalists wanted him gone.
#NotOneRedCent