Trump Dodged a Bullet

Martin Hash

Trump Dodged a Bullet

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 12:53 pm

The Collapse was going to happen no matter who was president, though Biden seems to be hurrying it along, so Trump dodged the blame. Biden is going to considered the worst president ever, and maybe he is, but not b/c the place collapses on his watch. Combine this with the fact that Trump is now proven to have won the last election, when he comes back, he will be triumphant.

I like living right now but that’s b/c I got to experience MAGA: I don’t think Millennials & below feel the same way. Gen Xs might though?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Re: Trump Dodged a Bullet

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:53 pm
The Collapse was going to happen no matter who was president, though Biden seems to be hurrying it along, so Trump dodged the blame. Biden is going to considered the worst president ever, and maybe he is, but not b/c the place collapses on his watch. Combine this with the fact that Trump is now proven to have won the last election, when he comes back, he will be triumphant.

I like living right now but that’s b/c I got to experience MAGA: I don’t think Millennials & below feel the same way. Gen Xs might though?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan- ... F9L0D0g%3D
The Michigan Secretary of State’s office has reviewed portions of the movie “2000 Mules” pertaining to Michigan and sees nothing illegal, a spokesman told The Epoch Times.

“The film clips involving Michigan that have been shared with the department are explained by standard election practices well within state and federal law,” said A.K. Crisp, press secretary for Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, in an email to The Epoch Times.
It's only been proven if you believe one side...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 1:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:07 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

The Michigan Secretary of State’s office has reviewed portions of the movie “2000 Mules” pertaining to Michigan and sees nothing illegal, a spokesman told The Epoch Times.

“The film clips involving Michigan that have been shared with the department are explained by standard election practices well within state and federal law,” said A.K. Crisp, press secretary for Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, in an email to The Epoch Times.
As I've stated on FB, not acknowledging that the election was a fraud after watching that movie can only be explained by partisanship or cowardliness. Not one person is going to change their mind but the gaslighting will stop. This nation's problems can only be solved through civil war.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 1:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:16 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:07 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

As I've stated on FB, not acknowledging that the election was a fraud after watching that movie can only be explained by partisanship or cowardliness. Not one person is going to change their mind but the gaslighting will stop. This nation's problems can only be solved through civil war.
Depends honestly, I've already stated once that you can't resolve what is happening now if we keep the same infrastructure in place, which is why I say Russia is really the USSR in another wrapper.

Are you really willing do destroy what we have to actually fix what needs to be removed from this country?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:20 pm
Are you really willing do destroy what we have to actually fix what needs to be removed from this country?
That's how we got here: if liberty isn't important to you, and it isn't to the majority of people, then of course not: otherwise, there's no compromise. That's why I say I'm in the perfect place b/c I got to experience MAGA.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Men are pussies: look what happened to Smitty. I would have folded too in similar circumstances but I got lucky with my wife b/c I was not attracted to feminism. My daughter's husband is a pussy; my oldest son's wife is a flaming feminist; my youngest son moved away from the U.S. to get away from it. Damn, I don't see a solution when WW3 is in the bedroom.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 12, 2022 1:39 pm

My FB post "2000 Mules is PROOF!" has 200+ Likes.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:39 pm
My FB post "2000 Mules is PROOF!" has 200+ Likes.
Just a matter of time before it's gets taken down for "misinformation".

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Yes.

What we have is already being destroyed by design, except there will not be any real fix. The "fix" will be the "you will own nothing and like it" solution.

I hope to live a long and happy life, but if it comes down to it, I will fight like hell and possibly sacrifice that long life to make tomorrow better for my kids. I'm just going to make it worthwhile and honorable, not some meaningless act like setting myself on fire at the Capitol in the name of climate change.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 1:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
That's how we got here: if liberty isn't important to you, and it isn't to the majority of people, then of course not: otherwise, there's no compromise. That's why I say I'm in the perfect place b/c I got to experience MAGA.
I am asking because your wealth will be destroyed with it.

And FYI, I am all ready to tear down this monstrosity, I hold nothing of value except my family, so for me, I will lose nothing.
#NotOneRedCent