2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25129
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:54 am
Not what was claimed.

This says the state of cali cannot require or reimburse government employees for travel to ‘bad states’.
You don't seem to understand then. For most that is a carte blanche ban. No one is going anywhere on govt’ business without reimbursement.
I understand perfectly. It’s a disincentive, but not a ban. Also, the initial claim sounded like ‘people employed in California can’t leave’
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by TheOneX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:54 am


Not what was claimed.

This says the state of cali cannot require or reimburse government employees for travel to ‘bad states’.
You don't seem to understand then. For most that is a carte blanche ban. No one is going anywhere on govt’ business without reimbursement.
I understand perfectly. It’s a disincentive, but not a ban. Also, the initial claim sounded like ‘people employed in California can’t leave’
Dude you are smarter than this. It is a de facto ban. No one goes on a business trip on their own dime. This is just a way to ban it without saying it is a ban.

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25129
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:35 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am


You don't seem to understand then. For most that is a carte blanche ban. No one is going anywhere on govt’ business without reimbursement.
I understand perfectly. It’s a disincentive, but not a ban. Also, the initial claim sounded like ‘people employed in California can’t leave’
Dude you are smarter than this. It is a de facto ban. No one goes on a business trip on their own dime. This is just a way to ban it without saying it is a ban.
I’m not confused on it lol
State politicians are all millionaires, they have no problem going to Colorado for a conference.
Most other state employees have no reason to, but if they did, they’d be pretty damn high in the rankings.

This probably affects teachers/sheriffs going to national conferences or something, but it’s hardly the end of the world - they’re pretty useless anyway. The national boards probably move their conferences to liberal states. No big deal.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:57 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:14 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am


You don't seem to understand then. For most that is a carte blanche ban. No one is going anywhere on govt’ business without reimbursement.
I understand perfectly. It’s a disincentive, but not a ban. Also, the initial claim sounded like ‘people employed in California can’t leave’
Dude you are smarter than this. It is a de facto ban. No one goes on a business trip on their own dime. This is just a way to ban it without saying it is a ban.
He just doesn't want to give me credit for being right.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5
Posts: 3656
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:15 am

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am

GOP may be fucked on a national level in 2024. The primary race with Trump, possibly DeSantis and likely a slew of RINOs and establishment picks will get ugly. TDS is now seeping into conservative circles. People actually think Trump called for dismantling the Constitution when he said it was violated with the 2020 election fraud. People who claim to be conservatives are calling anyone who questions or challenges election results conspiracy theorists.

This is going to get ugly in the primaries and may anger enough voters to stay away from voting GOP at all. The Democrats have proven they can win elections with unqualified candidates (Biden, Fetterman) and they 2 years to find another Obama, who would almost guarantee a win for them. If someone like the Rock were to run as a Democrat, he would win in a landslide.

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:34 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am
GOP may be fucked on a national level in 2024. The primary race with Trump, possibly DeSantis and likely a slew of RINOs and establishment picks will get ugly. TDS is now seeping into conservative circles. People actually think Trump called for dismantling the Constitution when he said it was violated with the 2020 election fraud. People who claim to be conservatives are calling anyone who questions or challenges election results conspiracy theorists.

This is going to get ugly in the primaries and may anger enough voters to stay away from voting GOP at all. The Democrats have proven they can win elections with unqualified candidates (Biden, Fetterman) and they 2 years to find another Obama, who would almost guarantee a win for them. If someone like the Rock were to run as a Democrat, he would win in a landslide.
Trump has a unique situation that gives him an advantage over all others.

He’s done the job before. Even biden can't use that against Trump as he can with all other newcomers.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am
GOP may be fucked on a national level in 2024. The primary race with Trump, possibly DeSantis and likely a slew of RINOs and establishment picks will get ugly. TDS is now seeping into conservative circles. People actually think Trump called for dismantling the Constitution when he said it was violated with the 2020 election fraud. People who claim to be conservatives are calling anyone who questions or challenges election results conspiracy theorists.

This is going to get ugly in the primaries and may anger enough voters to stay away from voting GOP at all. The Democrats have proven they can win elections with unqualified candidates (Biden, Fetterman) and they 2 years to find another Obama, who would almost guarantee a win for them. If someone like the Rock were to run as a Democrat, he would win in a landslide.
I agree with this analysis. FMWs are winning even inside the Republican party b/c it’s not a party thing, it’s a gender thing.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:52 am

Almost every person I know is primarily motivated by perversity of one kind or another. The perversity of TDS is greater than FMWs’ perversity to depopulate the world. TDS people would rather die than support Trump.

“When enough people want the world to burn, it will.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14732
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:38 pm

I'll leave this here. Things are about to get juicy.

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/12/an ... y-lawsuit/
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18359
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:38 pm
I'll leave this here. Things are about to get juicy.

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/12/an ... y-lawsuit/
It didn’t get dismissed, that’s a 1st; FMWs control the judiciary.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change